WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Stupid damned conpany-wide meetings. Stupid ass planes.

President of our section of the company is hosting a semi annual "state of the company" meeting. He is also on a flight that is delayed (as of right now) at least half an hour.
Meeting is being postponed to 45 minutes later. Is going to put the entire company smack dab in the middle of rush hour.
Fuck.

The sucks. Same thing happens here. But scheduled. Every 3 months we have our State of the Union meeting that starts after the lab staff would have gone home and lasts long enough to put us right in the middle of I95 rush our.

what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?

what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?
Bullshit question, 'cause Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55, the 327 didn't come out till '63. And it wasn't offered in the Bel Air with a four-barrel carb till '64. However, in 1964, the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top-dead-center.