WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I wasnt at usual job today so it's been draining but very good. Had 3 therapy clients then delivered some training to a group of managers so I can get some dollar. I could probably survive freelance training and doing quality assurance and coaching if all else fails.

CEO of the company is visiting at the end of the month. They are taking down every picture and poster in the building in order to paint the walls, then they'll put new pictures and posters up. They did this last time she visited as well.

Last time the CEO visited she went straight to the admin floor, stayed in a conference room meeting with everyone and then left without looking at any of the building.
Now we are being told to, essentially, remove all traces of personality from our cubicles.
Someone on the third floor is spiraling.

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant
Agreed.
It also sounds like its coming from someone who never leaves their floor. Quality and Engineering are both bad enough, but the R&D specific section has two or three guys who dont have a flat surface free because of how much shit they are working on and how many test samples they have. Apparently it all has to be hidden

An ever-so-brief victory in the war on pants.

And I don't wear briefs.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
One of my sisters works from her home 90% of the time. Lots of online meetings.

If noticed a big change in her personality over the time she’s been doing it. Not for the better either. The changes in society created by the internets and social media etc may lead to a real weird existence in a hundred years.

One of my sisters works from her home 90% of the time. Lots of online meetings.

If noticed a big change in her personality over the time she’s been doing it. Not for the better either. The changes in society created by the internets and social media etc may lead to a real weird existence in a hundred years.
Certainly not everyone is this way, but I need *a lot* of social interaction. Since I no longer go to a place every day to get that, we go see our running group every Tuesday and spend time with friends on the weekend. I could never be a shut-in. I would go crazy.

I'd preferably like to work from home a day or so a week but its not feasible right now annoyingly.

We had a meeting with a social media person this afternoon to talk about our whole digital and online strategy. Fucking exhausting to think about when we don't have capacity for this shit, although there may be some charity grants available so maybe we could employ a part time person just to do social media shit.

I'd preferably like to work from home a day or so a week but its not feasible right now annoyingly.

We had a meeting with a social media person this afternoon to talk about our whole digital and online strategy. Fucking exhausting to think about when we don't have capacity for this shit, although there may be some charity grants available so maybe we could employ a part time person just to do social media shit.