WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Etiquette says it is impolite to ask a woman is she is pregnant, Hips.
I think you're supposed to eavesdrop on her conversations and then mention it if you're sure. And then only to congratulate.

I'll keep this in mind for future encounters, Strings. Thank you for steering me along the path of the couth and genteel. I'm sure it will embiggen my social delicacies going forward.

Etiquette says it is impolite to ask a woman if she is pregnant, Hips.
I think you're supposed to eavesdrop on her conversations and then mention it if you're sure. And then only to congratulate.

My second ex started putting on the pounds and I found it a difficult subject to approach. I’d try to hint at it, like “You really gonna eat all that?” and all I got was glares.

Then one evening she got home from work and was ahem upset a little, and said that a customer asked when she was due. I looked at the heavens and mouthed “thank you” when she wasn’t looking.

We divorced a little later.

My second ex started putting on the pounds and I found it a difficult subject to approach. I’d try to hint at it, like “You really gonna eat all that?” and all I got was glares.

Then one evening she got home from work and was ahem upset a little, and said that a customer asked when she was due. I looked at the heavens and mouthed “thank you” when she wasn’t looking.

We divorced a little later.

If you could keep it under 3 hours, I'd watch your life story in one sitting.
Otherwise go mini series.

CEO of the company is visiting at the end of the month. They are taking down every picture and poster in the building in order to paint the walls, then they'll put new pictures and posters up. They did this last time she visited as well.

Last time the CEO visited she went straight to the admin floor, stayed in a conference room meeting with everyone and then left without looking at any of the building.

CEO of the company is visiting at the end of the month. They are taking down every picture and poster in the building in order to paint the walls, then they'll put new pictures and posters up. They did this last time she visited as well.

Last time the CEO visited she went straight to the admin floor, stayed in a conference room meeting with everyone and then left without looking at any of the building.

Sounds about right.

Had my mid way probation review at work today and the CEO was being so fucking critical I almost cried. Just checked my app and I'm not due on my period so it's not hormone related, she was just being a bit of a dick I think. Eurgh. Roll on monday and a new week in this shitshow place I'm trying to turn around while being criticised from every angle. Feeling pretty deflated and pissed off.

That's my work blog done.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Had my mid way probation review at work today and the CEO was being so fucking critical I almost cried. Just checked my app and I'm not due on my period so it's not hormone related, she was just being a bit of a dick I think. Eurgh. Roll on monday and a new week in this shitshow place I'm trying to turn around while being criticised from every angle. Feeling pretty deflated and pissed off.

That's my work blog done.

Next time PUNCH HER IN THE CUNT and tell her Genmay sends its regards.