WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Ever get a project from your boss/supervisor, you listen to them for 20 minutes, ask questions and take notes, then spend the next hour talking to everyone else in the office to figure out what the hell he wants you to do because none of the notes make sense?

Sounds like a boss who has a degree in "IT Administration" but calls the computer the "hard drive".

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Sounds like a boss who has a degree in "IT Administration" but calls the computer the "hard drive".
Nah, he's usually on the ball, but he's swamped today and I think that in two sections of the discussion he switched components inadvertently. I'll need to verify when he gets back in tomorrow, but I've got enough to start on it I think.

Ever get a project from your boss/supervisor, you listen to them for 20 minutes, ask questions and take notes, then spend the next hour talking to everyone else in the office to figure out what the hell he wants you to do because none of the notes make sense?

Got a sound recorder app on your phone? Most come with one.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
If it's a security thing, ask first. Just say look man, I don't want to miss any details and end up bugging you for them later.

Half the carpet tiles in my cube have peeled up. I've put in requests to get them glued back down and have been met with savage indifference and apathy from building maintenance.

I don't really hate it, I like how my chair rolls around, but its gotta look bad.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Half the carpet tiles in my cube have peeled up. I've put in requests to get them glued back down and have been met with savage indifference and apathy from building maintenance.

I don't really hate it, I like how my chair rolls around, but its gotta look bad.
I think this is a job for @Strings