WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Dude, someone who is kinda doing what you're wanting to freelance is telling you something. Listen to her.
Nah me and April don't really do the same thing. It does fall under the umbrella of "Web development" but it's not the same thing. She's more of a designer, whereas I'm more of a coder. I'm only looking for JavaScript work. Plus I'm not looking for the full-time jobs that she is.

Nah me and April don't really do the same thing. It does fall under the umbrella of "Web development" but it's not the same thing. She's more of a designer, whereas I'm more of a coder. I'm only looking for JavaScript work. Plus I'm not looking for the full-time jobs that she is.
I don't do full time jobs.

I was aware of that in my original post. There is (salary appropriate) work there, if you really want it. You can't be lazy though, you have to seek it out.

I am so fucking sick of working and my job. Life was so much nicer when I just did shitty admin work. I need some kind of escape plan from this bullshit.

Outside of whorin' or slingin' weed, there really isn't much growth potential in escape plans right now.

Maybe some middle ground might be better

Honestly do need to change career somewhat drastically though, maybe think of retraining or something.
I'm taking a course now so I can be an INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED (lol) lactation consultant so I can bill insurance as a private service provider and gtfo of hospital nursing.

If all goes well, I'll pass the exam in April 2018 and be able to practice by July 1st.

I'm taking a course now so I can be an INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED (lol) lactation consultant so I can bill insurance as a private service provider and gtfo of hospital nursing.

If all goes well, I'll pass the exam in April 2018 and be able to practice by July 1st.
Nice! I just have no idea what I want to do or what would make me happy, because this sure doesn't right now.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

I fully support any boob-oriented sciences.

You seemed so happy with your job. What happened?
I can't remember when that was but I changed company's earlier this year. I don't know that it's necessarily the job I hate, maybe just the environment in this new company. I moved here because it's charity rather than for profit, it's 5 minute drive from my house and the salary is good. Here there's no vision or wanting to be better, no strategic thought or intelligent thought behind anything at all, no sense of kinship between managers infact they're just not very friendly and being a manager I can't be too pally with my staff. Basically I feel lonely as shit and like it's a dead end kind of place which just makes me feel numb and like giving up completely.

So yeah.

I can't remember when that was but I changed company's earlier this year. I don't know that it's necessarily the job I hate, maybe just the environment in this new company. I moved here because it's charity rather than for profit, it's 5 minute drive from my house and the salary is good. Here there's no vision or wanting to be better, no strategic thought or intelligent thought behind anything at all, no sense of kinship between managers infact they're just not very friendly and being a manager I can't be too pally with my staff. Basically I feel lonely as shit and like it's a dead end kind of place which just makes me feel numb and like giving up completely.

So yeah.

Sounds like you need to look into one of the many boob-oriented sciences
@Ledboots could help you out here