WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Fuck I hate the smell of coffee. What really annoys the fuck out me is that coffee is socially accepted anywhere. Right now I'm sitting at my desk at work and all I can smell is this extremely strong coffee. It's making me nauseous and stopping me from focusing on work. But nothing can be done because it's coffee, and if you are against coffee then you are wrong. If I sat here with a very pungent piece of food, I'd be ask to leave with it immediately. :mad:
Deal with it. And I don't mean suck it up.

If there's a coffee maker nearby that perks into a pitcher, and the coffee just sits there turning into sludge... those things stink. Ask to get it changed to a vacuum carafe type - they make much less of a smell, and they keep the coffee fresh much longer for the coffee drinkers in your office. Win-win all around.

If it's the coffee on your co-workers' desks, create your own smell to mask it out. Bring in a plant or something - maybe there's some green house or flower shop where you are that sells orchids. Plants make offices smell good.

Deal with it. And I don't mean suck it up.

If there's a coffee maker nearby that perks into a pitcher, and the coffee just sits there turning into sludge... those things stink. Ask to get it changed to a vacuum carafe type - they make much less of a smell, and they keep the coffee fresh much longer for the coffee drinkers in your office. Win-win all around.

If it's the coffee on your co-workers' desks, create your own smell to mask it out. Bring in a plant or something - maybe there's some green house or flower shop where you are that sells orchids. Plants make offices smell good.
Everyone else's coffee is tolerable. It just one guys coffee that extra strong.

We have a very high end expresso machine here.

It also helps not to dry your clothes in a dryer, so any sort of smell isn't baked in & every wash is fresh. But, I'm sure that Jehammikim would also argue that while being a sasquatch, his hair is actually "not" all over every surface in the house.