WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Thanks to @APRIL's sewing habit, I just found another item to sell on Amazon!

Basically, we couldn't find an item she needed on Amazon, but did find it on another site. I ordered six of them, one for her and five to ship into Amazon. With absolutely no advertising, those five sold out in less than a week. After some Googling, I found a US manufacturer. While the item will take a bit of work on my part to cut it down to consumer levels, at $20 my profit margin is about 800%.

:bast:

Thanks to @APRIL's sewing habit, I just found another item to sell on Amazon!

Basically, we couldn't find an item she needed on Amazon, but did find it on another site. I ordered six of them, one for her and five to ship into Amazon. With absolutely no advertising, those five sold out in less than a week. After some Googling, I found a US manufacturer. While the item will take a bit of work on my part to cut it down to consumer levels, at $20 my profit margin is about 800%.

:bast:

And April gets NOTHING BWAHAHAHAHAHA

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
yesterday was a bad day for mouse cooking
3 thermal probes died in my setup from being crushed by the pressure
(Theyre only good to 10.5k psi, btw) and had a large o-ring seal rupture under pressure for no apparent reason.
So I drew up a custom thermowell ( I think some of you brewers may use them ) and its cheaper than the probes I was using. Go figure.
Fresh o-rings
Ill be makin mouse soup again in no time

One client is like 10 months overdue on paying some invoices. Got my attorney to draft and send a demand letter, which cost me $75.00, to the client and their attorney. Waiting to see if that gets me a full check in the mail. I had my remote support software on their computers, really could have f'd them over but decided to just uninstall it and move on. My attorney suggested small claims court if I get no check in the mail after a few weeks and she could help me prepare, which was nice considering the amount is small, 2 grand, which wouldn't be worth having her go to court.

pay up bitches.

One client is like 10 months overdue on paying some invoices. Got my attorney to draft and send a demand letter, which cost me $75.00, to the client and their attorney. Waiting to see if that gets me a full check in the mail. I had my remote support software on their computers, really could have f'd them over but decided to just uninstall it and move on. My attorney suggested small claims court if I get no check in the mail after a few weeks and she could help me prepare, which was nice considering the amount is small, 2 grand, which wouldn't be worth having her go to court.

pay up bitches.
Same boat. Sent the letter last week and haven't heard anything yet. I know they got it.

Baby you need a thug in your life, them busters ain't loving you right.
:lol:

I had a dream with you guys and us in it, we were in Australia, the time change was fucking with me, but we were at a resort drinking and having a fun time.

That's all I remember.