WTF So I just dick'd my butt

No kids, no wife, no car payment, solitary lifestyle, ok income. Basically dont spend my money so I just leave it in the bank.

I almost thought this post was Kahnza. It should frighten you how close your attitude is to his minus your education and employment.

I almost thought this post was Kahnza. It should frighten you how close your attitude is to his minus your education and employment.

While I certainly see some similarities I think this is an unfair comparison. I've had a job or been in full time post secondary school since I was 14. I've never relied on family or friends for my expenses, etc.

While I certainly see some similarities I think this is an unfair comparison. I've had a job or been in full time post secondary school since I was 14. I've never relied on family or friends for my expenses, etc.

He didnt either. Although i havent talked to the dude in a longass time, he lived on his own, and his disability paid his basics. Say what ya want, but despite his complete lack of motivation, he wasnt a mooch.

He didnt either. Although i havent talked to the dude in a longass time, he lived on his own, and his disability paid his basics. Say what ya want, but despite his complete lack of motivation, he wasnt a mooch.

His DAD's disability has paid for his basics. He got to continue on them because he was reliant on it when his dad died. He quit his most recent job after two DAYS. That was his first job in almost a decade. I get that you are trying to make fun of me, which I have no problem with, but you need to find a more truthful comparison if you hope to actually make me feel worse than I already do.

Dude hardly worked a day in his life.

After pirates, the best resignation is that can't haunt you is:

To pursue personal and professional objectives, I hereby tender my resignation. My last day will be ______________ .
Thank you for the opportunity to work with this company.

Super. Man. Moon.

BnAKkKW.jpg

Dude hardly worked a day in his life.

mooch on the system for sure. Not on friends and family though best i remember.

No denying he had zero motivation. That was kinda my point to maddog (ie... not picking on him like he thinks)

Good luck to you @fly! I know the joy of quitting a job in a horrible work environment. It was awesome and I honestly never slept better that first night I didn't have to wake up to go to work. It was such a relief and I felt so relaxed after doing so. Though they didn't kick me out when I said I was quitting so I had about a month of work willingly that I did (trying to train someone to take my position)

I hope good things come your way :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mooch on the system for sure. Not on friends and family though best i remember.

No denying he had zero motivation. That was kinda my point to maddog (ie... not picking on him like he thinks)

He got kicked out of his apartment years ago for destroying security camera's because he was paranoid they were spying on him and has been living, literally, in his mom's basement since then.

This is the guy you choose to compare me too.

After pirates, the best resignation is that can't haunt you is:

To pursue personal and professional objectives, I hereby tender my resignation. My last day will be ______________ .
Thank you for the opportunity to work with this company.

Technically there was no letter. I have a great relationship with my director. I went in and a talk with him. It was good.

as i said, havent talked to the dude in forever.

Either way, find some motivation and live up to your potential. Get to a psychologist and get that depression treated.