WTF So I just dick'd my butt

now is the easiest time for you. save a little bit of $$ & jump. You can always get another desk job.

I have a decent amount saved already. I have no idea what I want to do. I mostly just want to sleep. Nah prob not a good idea to quit right now.

Yeah, I put in my two weeks this morning. Of course, they let me go immediately as I'm a security risk. I don't really have anything solid lined up, but I've got enough side work to keep me going for as long I'd like. I'll also be contacting some staffing agencies pretty quickly, reaching out to old contacts, etc.

It's liberating to get out of a place that had turned toxic, but obviously scary as fuck. Tell me in the following posts how dumb I am. :lol:

You have more balls that I do in this arena. I'd be terrified as fuck saying 'I just made a really bad decision'...

I never quit a job without something else in line. I hope it works out. At worst, you can always whore april out. I'll bet she could get you top dollar in Carrolwood.

I have a decent amount saved already. I have no idea what I want to do. I mostly just want to sleep. Nah prob not a good idea to quit right now.
The minute you quit you won't want to sleep. There is this excited anxiety that makes you do what you need to do. Trust.

You have more balls that I do in this arena. I'd be terrified as fuck saying 'I just made a really bad decision'...

I never quit a job without something else in line. I hope it works out. At worst, you can always whore april out. I'll bet she could get you top dollar in Carrolwood.
:lol: Thankfully, fly doesn't need something else lined up. We have the savings especially for this and with all his side efforts he's probably making enough to cover the bills alone anyways.

You probably don't need something else lined up either, you just tell yourself that. #comfortzone

The minute you quit you won't want to sleep. There is this excited anxiety that makes you do what you need to do. Trust.

Hmm I've never been an ambitious person. I've never found my passion (if it even exists). I'm not sure this would be the case in my situation.

:lol: Thankfully, fly doesn't need something else lined up. We have the savings especially for this and with all his side efforts he's probably making enough to cover the bills alone anyways.

You probably don't need something else lined up either, you just tell yourself that. #comfortzone

It's easier to do when you have someone else, like you do, to keep you in focus and lend support.

Technically they don't according to my research, but they are paying me at least through next week.

well that's good. It's been about 20 yrs since I quit a job, but I do remember my boss pulling the same thing but telling me 'i'm disappointed, and wouldn't pay for the 2 weeks if I wasn't legally obligated to. You can leave now.'

I just googled and found similar info to what you did.

At least you're getting paid through next week. That's not a shit deal if they don't have to.

Hmm I've never been an ambitious person. I've never found my passion (if it even exists). I'm not sure this would be the case in my situation.
I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted to do when I quit. When you have all this free time to think, things tend to come to you if you are open-minded enough.

It's easier to do when you have someone else, like you do, to keep you in focus and lend support.
Perhaps, but now he's home and I can't keep my focus.

I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted to do when I quit. When you have all this free time to think, things tend to come to you if you are open-minded enough.

Perhaps, but now he's home and I can't keep my focus.
Believe me I wrack my brain as much as it can take thinking about these things. Paralysis my analysis is a huge problem for me, always has been. I'm not a doer.