Thread So have any OP, or OD wives, done a boudoir photography session

hun? it's like I'm back in Baltimore

and in regards to ER and Jimmy, its an implied consent like when you use the restroom at my office, it is expected that you will be watched and notes taken

well sugar i can say anything i want 'cuz i'm in the south. bless your heart.

:fly:

Also, we have a friend IRL who had this done, and she gets mad at her husband for never looking at them. Because who the fuck wants to look at pics of the person you look at every day? I don't care how naughty they are. It's boring. The point of getting off is to look at someone else, and to pretend you're doing it with someone else.

Also, we have a friend IRL who had this done, and she gets mad at her husband for never looking at them. Because who the fuck wants to look at pics of the person you look at every day? I don't care how naughty they are. It's boring. The point of getting off is to look at someone else, and to pretend you're doing it with someone else.

interesting point, unless there are extended trips, why would you look at the pic all that much? Maybe at work to rev the engines I suppose

NOT EVEN MARRIED AND ALREADY SO BROEKN

When I was working in flat glass installation I would periodically visit a house where naughty pics of the wife were on the wall. Some of them we'd end up going back to, but there was this one house where we went out and measured everything, but never got a call back.
My co-worker and I ended up eventually running into a friend of his from another company who had also got called in for the exact same job. While he was leaving a plumber that Jimmy and I knew was showing up for some job.

We eventually ran into that plumber and through BSing I think we figured out that this lady just loved having people over to her house to show off the pics.

maybe his wife is ugly???

my wife is hot as fuck and i constantly look at pictures of her.

:dunno:

When I was working in flat glass installation I would periodically visit a house where naughty pics of the wife were on the wall. Some of them we'd end up going back to, but there was this one house where we went out and measured everything, but never got a call back.
My co-worker and I ended up eventually running into a friend of his from another company who had also got called in for the exact same job. While he was leaving a plumber that Jimmy and I knew was showing up for some job.

We eventually ran into that plumber and through BSing I think we figured out that this lady just loved having people over to her house to show off the pics.

:lol:

she was trolling......trying to land a big fish

maybe his wife is ugly???

my wife is hot as fuck and i constantly look at pictures of her.

:dunno:

ok, serious question. i've seen your wife, and yes, physically speaking, your wife is attractive. but is that the only thing that makes her "hot as fuck"? i'm seriously asking because i'm curious about your answer...specifically because you're married and have been for a decent amount of time, right?