Thread So have any OP, or OD wives, done a boudoir photography session

ok, serious question. i've seen your wife, and yes, physically speaking, your wife is attractive. but is that the only thing that makes her "hot as fuck"? i'm seriously asking because i'm curious about your answer...specifically because you're married and have been for a decent amount of time, right?

we've only been married two and a half years. besides the obvious extreme physical attractiveness i find in her, is her love and appreciation of me which she shows me often...and that's pretty much my kryptonite....being loved and appreciated for the things I do. on top of that, she's an amazing mother, a great friend, an emtremely loyal person.....so yeah, between all of that (and her perfect tits, ass and tight body), i find her "hot as fuck" :lol:

ok, serious question. i've seen your wife, and yes, physically speaking, your wife is attractive. but is that the only thing that makes her "hot as fuck"? i'm seriously asking because i'm curious about your answer...specifically because you're married and have been for a decent amount of time, right?

His love for her, and her of him, makes her hot as fuck.

we've only been married two and a half years. besides the obvious extreme physical attractiveness i find in her, is her love and appreciation of me which she shows me often...and that's pretty much my kryptonite....being loved and appreciated for the things I do. on top of that, she's an amazing mother, a great friend, an emtremely loyal person.....so yeah, between all of that (and her perfect tits, ass and tight body), i find her "hot as fuck" :lol:

that's what i was hoping to hear. :D :heart:

so what do y'all do to invest in this love? anything?

that's what i was hoping to hear. :D :heart:

so what do y'all do to invest in this love? anything?

to simplify that answer as best as i can:

time and attention. they are probably the two most important things you can give your significant other. make sure you make time to listen to your significant other when they speak, and give them attention when they need it. it's important to be put first when you have something you need to say and to know they are paying attention...it shows that they are the most important thing in your life.

other than that, i try to show my appreciation and recognition for the things she does....and appreciation is something i absolutely need in a relationship.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
best thread of the day all the way around... the way james talks about his wife, I have no doubt of the love and respect they have for each other

imo, there are two main parts to a relationship:

man/woman - the passion, the humor, the appreciation, the breasts, the touching

and man-woman/to the rest of the world - child rearing, how you manage life (do you make a good team?), how friendships are handled, extended family... ironically this is where the respect comes in even more than the first part as you really see how much one respects the other in how the handle others and their kids, do they agree, do they fight...does one always take charge? etc....

sigh :heart: