Thread So have any OP, or OD wives, done a boudoir photography session

i had sexy pics done for my exHub by a photographer i knew.

then i had some sexy ones done by a girlfriend last summer at a sexy girl party she threw. she's gets girls to come to her studio and serves wine and food and you pay $60 for the session and its soooo much fun. the pics are extra, she is really good.

i know she'd be more comfortable with our photographer...it's just that he doesn't feel comfortable doing them

Im thinking that a woman photographer might be a good choice for all involved. They are less likely to ogle (although most photographers of either gender are exceptionally professional, so this is a small chance), but theyll also understand the sensitivity of the photographs.

Might make your wife less nervous too

Im thinking that a woman photographer might be a good choice for all involved. They are less likely to ogle (although most photographers of either gender are exceptionally professional, so this is a small chance), but theyll also understand the sensitivity of the photographs.

it might...though i'm not sure if it would matter (male or female photographer) my wife is not overly shy...i mean, this was her idea afterall

She takes some amazing pictures.

TSRH.

i've been thinking kiwi the whole thread!! she's got the photographer's eye, and she's SO easy to be around...i, too, would go for a woman photographer for this kind of thing. just because women are women and can make this stuff light and fun.

i'd have NO problems trusting kiwi, just for the record. she'd be doing it for y'all, and to meet new people, and have a new shooting experience. she's not in it for anything else. plus, she's hot. :hi2u:

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

Dear penthouse forums,

My wife suggested she have "sexy" pictures taken for me on those lonely nights when I'm stuck at the shoe factory. We of course booked a female photographer since my wife is so shy. We had no idea what kind of "session" this would turn out to be.....

Dear penthouse forums,

My wife suggested she have "sexy" pictures taken for me on those lonely nights when I'm stuck at the shoe factory. We of course booked a female photographer since my wife is so shy. We had no idea what kind of "session" this would turn out to be.....

....she noticed my wife was tense so she opened a nice red wine and offered a quick massage to make her more at ease....