Thread So have any OP, or OD wives, done a boudoir photography session

dance_bandwagon.gif

I have a strange fantasy of find Ape nude online somewhere. I think it would be hot. :drool:

She says none exist tho. :(

thats what photoshop is for. Then she can have any body you want her to too.

So, in your case, a 12 year old.

Borrow the eqpmt and take it yourself... how else would you really know who has them?

i knew my strengths when i shot....and portraits were not one of them. we e-mailed our photographer who has done everything else for us over the years, and also does some of our catalog shoots here at work, and he said that the boudoir shots just isn't his strong suit either, especially as he knows Amber too well...and gave us some names of people he knows.

i'm probably being paranoid....but i just wanted some OP who have done these shoots, or OD whose wives have done them, let me know about their experiences.

If you find a reputable photographer I wouldn't worry. If this is their livelihood they can't risk doing something stupid. Fly me out there, I'll do it, and in a actual professional non creepy way.

two things I would take into consideration.

If the photog asks for a contract or something, make sure there is zero wording in it that would allow the photog to retain any rights to the photos once taken.

Also, if possible, it shouldn't be too out of line to ask the photog to sign a document indicating the photo's will remain exclusively yours, and any materials related to the photos will be relinquished to you upon satisfactory completion of the photoshoot and payment of services rendered.

While it might not stop him from releasing if he wants to be a complete ass, it gives you a complete leg to stand on to go after him if he does.

I think the latter takes some of the mystery out of it, she probably wants to surprise him

true... nightmare scenario number one: a 10 year old friend of mason's comes to school with a huge grin "mason, check out what I found on the internet, your mom was hot...showed this around and everyone says 'damn what was suckling like?'"

i had sexy pics done for my exHub by a photographer i knew.

then i had some sexy ones done by a girlfriend last summer at a sexy girl party she threw. she's gets girls to come to her studio and serves wine and food and you pay $60 for the session and its soooo much fun. the pics are extra, she is really good.

two things I would take into consideration.

If the photog asks for a contract or something, make sure there is zero wording in it that would allow the photog to retain any rights to the photos once taken.

Also, if possible, it shouldn't be too out of line to ask the photog to sign a document indicating the photo's will remain exclusively yours, and any materials related to the photos will be relinquished to you upon satisfactory completion of the photoshoot and payment of services rendered.

While it might not stop him from releasing if he wants to be a complete ass, it gives you a complete leg to stand on to go after him if he does.
i would have zero issue with him using some of them if consented by my wife and i......

i understand this is their business....and maybe i'm being overly protective....i dunno. i just have a weird "casting couch" type of feeling about this.