So God is mocking me about dating.

kiwi said:
I wish my sister would believe that, she refuses to even look at any of the singles sites online.

My lil sis found her perfect soulmate from a singles site , they are awesome together 2 years later - BUT it is pure luck and does not work for everyone.

I just think that life is STRANGE and you will happen along your perfect person when the moon aligns just right and all other variables in the galaxy are syncronized just perfectly. :)

gottoys? said:
My lil sis found her perfect soulmate from a singles site , they are awesome together 2 years later - BUT it is pure luck and does not work for everyone.

I just think that life is STRANGE and you will happen along your perfect person when the moon aligns just right and all other variables in the galaxy are syncronized just perfectly. :)

I think that has something to do with it, but you have to actually get out and do something about it instead of sit at home and feel sorry for yourself. Even if she doesn't meet her soulmate online, maybe she'd meet someone that will introduce them.

kiwi said:
I think that has something to do with it, but you have to actually get out and do something about it instead of sit at home and feel sorry for yourself. Even if she doesn't meet her soulmate online, maybe she'd meet someone that will introduce them.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!

She should definately get out and socialize - and don't always look for love ... finding guys as friends is great too. Never know when you guy friend has another guy friend who is perfect for you.

kiwi said:
I wish my sister would believe that, she refuses to even look at any of the singles sites online.

OH well... the internet still has some geek residue on it. Some people just can't handle that. :hs:

It's okay to date online!!!!

gottoys? said:

The trick is... pick up guys from genmay.com thats how I landed the perfect one.

Same with Fuxx.

Bubbles said:
I signed up for eHarmony and feel like a :tard: for it. :hs:

Noway, thats pretty awesome imo. There is nothing wrong with being social online.

Yet my parents looked at me funny when I told them where I picked Zac up from. :fly: