So God is mocking me about dating.

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0
It has recently come to my attention taht God is using me as a means for amusement for himself when it comes to dating. Its been in my face all day long.

1. Roomate obviously getting some several times this weekend. Im used to this however and it dosn't bother me.

2. Once again someone in my family hinted on if I was dateing. I just left it at, no I dont date and no I'm not gay if you think thats why.

3. Went to church and the sermon was on not going for courtship and not dateing as courtship better prepares you for marriage.

4. While in church I was surrounded by couples and even though its a very large church the seat was empty next to me making it obvious I was there by myself.

5. Recently a friend told me to walk Walmart of all places to pick up chicks. I ended up going this afternoon but it was to kill time not pick up women. Im checking out the HD sets and hometheatre (yes I know AC, they suck) and this big and tall women just starts talking to me out of the blue. Now, dont get me wrong, I dont discriminate plus sized women but seriously she reminded me of Aunt Jemima. Not someone I would talk to at all. At first I figured it was someone who's house I went to or rememebered me working at Circuit City or Microcenter so I quickly answered her basic questions on which one I like and why but she immediately cut to the chase and asked if I was single and if I lived around here and so forth. I took that as my prompt to get the hell out of dodge.

6. I ran into that chick 4 more times includeing while using the self checkout. Now I get asked if I work out because im buying Lean Cusine and South Beach stuff (to eat at work) and then she slips me her number. Hell no im not calling it.

7. Its my pops birthday so Im going to have to call him in a few mins and Im sure im going to get asked again if im dateing.

I think the signs show that God is fucking with me today. So hows your day?

Every one of your threads could be answered if you read FHM.

Infact, I think the topic of each one is pulled from the problems page.

Im not bitching. its just annoying. I can tell you the reason why im single right now. Theres no one worthy. Seriously I'm over trying because everytime I do its a disaster.

Ryokurin said:
Im not bitching. its just annoying. I can tell you the reason why im single right now. Theres no one worthy. Seriously I'm over trying because everytime I do its a disaster.
Your mother told you that, rite? :)

My mom get's on my ass about that stuff too.

She recently said to me after I bought my new 4Runner, "Okay, you have a nice car now, and a nice house, how about a girl?" like she was in pain or something.

I had to reiterate for the umptienth time, that we live in Maine and 95% of the girls wear flannel work vests and don't have a full set of teeth. I also noted that since winter is coming, so is flannel season.

If I find an attractive girl in this state that DOESN'T have kids, and isn't a loser, I'm all over it like stink on cheese. But since this is Maine I may have to start importing women from other regions of the world.

FlamingGlory said:
Your mother told you that, rite? :)

Nope. I just dont care anymore. I went from not being able to afford it, to not being around them, to being too young, not attracted to any of them, not knowing when I was being hit on, being too agressive, being too old, being black, and from scareing off when all I wanted was to know them better. Im over it. I seriously believe that 10 years from now im still going to be alone and I'm well ok with it.

And before someone says it "oh, dont lose hope" and "she'll someday come" This means Im not actively looking not that I dont think im attractive enough for women to fuck me.

Ryokurin said:
<SNIP BABAHAHAH>

And before someone says it "oh, dont lose hope" and "she'll someday come"
No actually I was just going to make fun of you until it went beyond mere joking to a point of abstract cruelty. High School style you could say.

Ryokurin said:
The post was done in fun. Its everyone else who thinks its a Linkin Park moment.
I'm not attacking you, but almost every post you have ever made relates to this sort of subject. The only one that I can remember that was not on this topic was in the Final Fantasy musical thread.

i'm sorta in the same boat, except not only is everyone around me dating (me included), but everyone is getting MARRIED. wtf. it doesn't help that i've started thinking about marriage (but it's totally blatantly one sided, sigh), but now everyone around me is married or going through the experience of getting married. i'll be lucky not to slit my wrists from lack of finances from wedding presents or lack of bling on the important finger come next wedding season.

Ryokurin said:
quick search shows 4 out of 22. Again you are probably thinking of someone else.
You are wrong. I remember almost anything and I'm not being specific to here. I'm talking about GenMay too.

Then to the search. As for genmay I admit I did a stretch a year or so ago, but that life and genmay to me is dead and stuff like this is the reason why I left someone always trying to start something.

Ryokurin said:
Then to the search. As for genmay I admit I did a stretch a year or so ago, but that life and genmay to me is dead and stuff like this is the reason why I left someone always trying to start something.
Actually he's making a rather accurate observation.

Code:
Go to your last post Go to first new post So God is mocking me about dating.
	Ryokurin 	

So women exist on the internet right?
	Ryokurin 	

The shocker is now mainstream
	Ryokurin 	

In the ATL? Wanna get drunk?
	Ryokurin 	

DST Finalized but its not as strict as it was before!
	Ryokurin 	

Further proof that Left-handers are going to change the world!
	Ryokurin