So God is mocking me about dating.

Ryokurin said:
Well, im saying that because just about everytime the subject comes up and I say I have no dateing experience thats when things go south because im seen as kind of weird. I know its nothing, but I feel like a straight up tard when people my age talk about their onenight stands or relationships and I have zilch.

You compare yourself way too much to others. Who cares what other people do...

April23 said:
Saaaaaaaaaaaaay what?

Theres none around here for one. and second it puts everything under the microscope. I can't see jumping on a plane traveling across the US or the world to spend a week or two with someone online to have some form or a relationship. You get cheated on or the equiv of emotional highs and lows.

April23 said:
Go to the meat in February. Or. Else.

I'll probably use my bonus money to fly out. Bubbles has already offered her bosom as a pillow, so I'm good for room and board at least.

Ryokurin said:
The last time I tried in retrospect I made the wrong move by talking with a friend of hers. I intended to be her friend because she meantioned that she recently started dateing a guy. a few weeks later in conversation I asked her friend if she was still seeing the guy, she said no, and I said good (because the guy was a creep.) she took it as I said good because I wanted to ask her for a date and she went and told the girl so. Now, I haven't seen or heard from the girl in a month. Things like this is the reason why I have issues with letting people in almost every time it bites me in the ass.
My diagnosis: Your failure in that case was actually caring about the girl and who she dated.

Just one time, you have to try being a dick. Be stern and funny, but be a dick. Call her a bitch, then laugh. Point out something wrong with her body, then point out something on yours. It makes her uncomfotable, then you swoop to save her by lowering yourself to her level. Stupid shit like that actually works.

Once you actually have got the game playing down, you won't need to use it. Its only purpose is to build your confidence.

Ryokurin said:
Theres none around here for one. and second it puts everything under the microscope. I can't see jumping on a plane traveling across the US or the world to spend a week or two with someone online to have some form or a relationship. You get cheated on or the equiv of emotional highs and lows.

I went on a cruise with a guy I've never met, now am living with him.

We lived 950 miles apart and made a long distance relationship work for 4+ months.

and now things are perfect. It happens and could happen to you. OMG JUST LET IT HAPPPPEEENNN.

fly said:
My diagnosis: Your failure in that case was actually caring about the girl and who she dated.

Just one time, you have to try being a dick. Be stern and funny, but be a dick. Call her a bitch, then laugh. Point out something wrong with her body, then point out something on yours. It makes her uncomfotable, then you swoop to save her by lowering yourself to her level. Stupid shit like that actually works.

Once you actually have got the game playing down, you won't need to use it. Its only purpose is to build your confidence.

Cocky assholes always get the chicks. Seriously. I'm not at all cocky or an asshole (when you know me) but I can wear the mask very well. And it got me laid a lot, which is all I cared about back then. The amazing thing about it is that you can actually see the girl getting sucked in by it. The expression on her face, her body language... It's amazing and pathetic how infallible it is. You want to sleep with the girl and smack the shit out of her all at the same time.

Jesus, that makes me sound like Patrick Bateman. But seriously, it works.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
I'll probably use my bonus money to fly out. Bubbles has already offered her bosom as a pillow, so I'm good for room and board at least.

Our house may be a little full.. but theres always room for another air mattress... so you are guarunteed a place to sleep and poop.

Sarcasmo said:
Cocky assholes always get the chicks. Seriously. I'm not at all cocky or an asshole (when you know me) but I can wear the mask very well. And it got me laid a lot, which is all I cared about back then. The amazing thing about it is that you can actually see the girl getting sucked in by it. The expression on her face, her body language... It's amazing and pathetic how infallible all at the same time. You want to sleep with the girl and smack the shit out of her all at the same time.

Ryo should watch American Psycho... take some tips. :fly:

fly said:

Tried the being a dick part, now she thinks im selfcentered. I even stuck with it when she pointed it out, just reinforced it. I dont get alot of chances. thats my biggest issue.

Bubbles said:
HE SAID HE WAS STAYING WITH ME, YOU ALREADY SNAGGED YOUR INTERNET BOY......BACK OFF. :fly:

Haha. :) Just trying to bring him in with hints of free fly cawk.

Sarcasmo is gay ya know.

fly said:

That's a good analysis. I am 'one of the guys' at work and we all get together for lunches and try to give this one guy advice on how to get girls. My bosses favorite is telling a real good looking girl she has something in her teeth. It catches her off guard and lowers her to the playing field. Worst case she will at least laugh when she finds out she doesn't really have something in her teeth.

Sarcasmo said:
Cocky assholes always get the chicks. Seriously. I'm not at all cocky or an asshole (when you know me) but I can wear the mask very well. And it got me laid a lot, which is all I cared about back then. The amazing thing about it is that you can actually see the girl getting sucked in by it. The expression on her face, her body language... It's amazing and pathetic how infallible all at the same time. You want to sleep with the girl and smack the shit out of her all at the same time.

Exactly. Chicks crave attention. When you not only DONT give it to them, but give them the cold shoulder, you might as well be waving crack in front of Tyrone.

LOL BATEMAN