should i buy a motorcycle?? (DIFFERENT CONTENT!! OH MY)

Pandora said:
I LOVE bikes. They are so purdy and look like lotsa fun. They're pretty intimidating tho, to someone who's never rode one. Plus there's that whole crashing thing, and I really don't wanna die!

It sure would be nice if a pro (who won't get us killed) would give me a ride tho. :hi2u:

there's NOTHING like the feeling of being on a motorcycle!!

omg git a hayabusa lol

edit: Suzuki GS500 FTW. More engine than you will ever need on a first bike.

My uncle taught me how to ride a motorcycle around the same time I learned how to drive a car. Then when I was around 19, I bought a used bike (an older kawasaki zx6r) - got it for like $4,000. I bought a used bike, because I figured it wouldn't be as devastating if I dropped it. I ended up never dropping it (shocking) and after I got out of college I sold it for pretty much what I bought it for, I had planned on getting a new ZX6R over the past few years, because I love the bike and I love the Kawasaki green, but I just never got around to it.

So anyways, buy a used bike first to learn on, nothing over 600cc unless you've got a death wish. Once you've been riding for a year or so and are good at corning you can go get that Ducati or whatever, but honestly those 1000cc bikes are best left to the pros.

KNYTE said:
omg git a hayabusa lol

edit: Suzuki GS500 FTW. More engine than you will ever need on a first bike.
those GS500s are a blast to drive hard, I like being up to get the tac up to 9K+ without worrying about sudden death - I'm inclined to agree with you about the power, but people can handle a 600cc if they're responsible. My friend has a 750, I think he's nuts and I won't even talk about the dudes I know with 1000s and 1200s :psychos:

Your penis size correlates with how many cc's you have.

My dirt bike when I was a kid had a very little engine. =\

elpmis said:
those GS500s are a blast to drive hard, I like being up to get the tac up to 9K+ without worrying about sudden death - I'm inclined to agree with you about the power, but people can handle a 600cc if they're responsible. My friend has a 750, I think he's nuts and I won't even talk about the dudes I know with 1000s and 1200s :psychos:
I started on a 750 :shifty:

Granted, it has 70-ish HP and not 100+ like more modern 750cc sportbikes

this was the bike by the way, not a bad looking bike for 1997

elp97zx6r.jpg

Last edited:
ChikkenNoodul said:
I started on a 750 :shifty:

Granted, it has 70-ish HP and not 100+ like more modern 750cc sportbikes
every time I see thug life fly by on a 2005 GSXR750 I'm just like "that dude is gonna die"

I'm all about the super sports. A friend of mine just bought one of these, and it's sexalicious.

The 2006 ZYF-R1.

R1_BLK_3sized.jpg

Sarcasmo said:
I'm all about the super sports. A friend of mine just bought one of these, and it's sexalicious.

The 2006 ZYF-R1.

R1_BLK_3sized.jpg

:drool: I'd buy me a full leather suit to wear with Knyte on that bike. Or just by myself, do you think I could handle it?

kiwi said:
:drool: I'd buy me a full leather suit to wear with Knyte on that bike. Or just by myself, do you think I could handle it?

You could handle it. It's got some kick to it though, so you'd have to really hold onto your ass if you open it up a little. If I saw you in full leather on that thing I'd propose to you though, and Kyle wouldn't like that very much. :shifty:

Sarcasmo said:
You could handle it. It's got some kick to it though, so you'd have to really hold onto your ass if you open it up a little. If I saw you in full leather on that thing I'd propose to you though, and Kyle wouldn't like that very much. :shifty:

Than I'll make sure to only ride it in states that don't end in "exas". :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
It's got some kick to it though
Whoa whoa, we're both talking about the same bike, right? The fucking R1. What you just said is the greatest understatement of all time. Unless a dude has been riding sport bikes (super for that matter) for at least 5 years the only place you'll get riding that bike is to one of these:

hospitalroom.jpg