should i buy a motorcycle?? (DIFFERENT CONTENT!! OH MY)

ChikkenNoodul said:
No, I haven't personally ridden a litre sport bike, but I can tell you I wouldn't flip one of my own doing.

It all depends upon the person, if you're the type that panics and makes heavy handed movements yeah, you're going to have trouble. If you've never ridden a hot 2-stroke dirtbike, you may have trouble with the throttle control at first too - the movement required to go from sedate to wheelie land on the modern supersports is pretty small, it requires a light touch.

I've got 5,000 miles of riding in some of the worst traffic combined with some of the worst road conditions in the country, combined with over 300,000 miles of the same in driving experience - the asshole avoidance is part of my nature, that's not something that has to be relearned with a new bike.
true.dat

Drool-Boy said:
Its a Boss Hoss. They have a dealership here in houston
They stuff a goddamn v8 in them things.

Hey this one's got a trunk.

four_on.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
Its a Boss Hoss. They have a dealership here in houston
They stuff a goddamn v8 in them things.

They're nto only v8...but 355 horse power on a 2 wheel bike!

"The Boss Hoss creates the same torque as a finely tuned Corvette. The horsepower to weight ratio is mind boggling. the Boss Hoss sounds a lot like a Daytona 500 winning NASCAR Chevy-that's right, highway ripping, street shredding Thunder!"

http://www.bosshosscountry.com/welcome.html

Oh yeah..a honda shadow 650 is an awesome larger starter bike...replace the airbox and exhaust and it's a little ripper and easily controllable...fuck crotch rockets...the hospital bed is surely an easy visit on one of those! learn to ride, then move up!

Drool-Boy said:
I can assure you that careless moronic driving is not confined to florida

Hey are you allowed to drive around in Texas on a motorcycle with a shotgun strapped to your back? Like in the movies? Because I would do that. And I bet people would stay the fuck back, too.

Sarcasmo said:
Hey are you allowed to drive around in Texas on a motorcycle with a shotgun strapped to your back? Like in the movies? Because I would do that. And I bet people would stay the fuck back, too.

Dunno about that, but Ill be carrying my pistola once I get my CCL

SchmilK said:
They're nto only v8...but 355 horse power on a 2 wheel bike!

"The Boss Hoss creates the same torque as a finely tuned Corvette. The horsepower to weight ratio is mind boggling. the Boss Hoss sounds a lot like a Daytona 500 winning NASCAR Chevy-that's right, highway ripping, street shredding Thunder!"

http://www.bosshosscountry.com/welcome.html
A 400hp Turbo 'busa has a better power to weight ratio :D and is shitloads cheaper