should i buy a motorcycle?? (DIFFERENT CONTENT!! OH MY)

I LOVE bikes. They are so purdy and look like lotsa fun. They're pretty intimidating tho, to someone who's never rode one. Plus there's that whole crashing thing, and I really don't wanna die!

It sure would be nice if a pro (who won't get us killed) would give me a ride tho. :hi2u:

April23 said:
NO showing off for girls. They'll steal your home anyways.

and i can give em keys to my bike..

then i can lose that..
and get kicked out of my home

and live in my miata!! :p

*EDIT* i was trying to keep this thread OFF that topic..

Ma171aC said:
and i can give em keys to my bike..

then i can lose that..
and get kicked out of my home

and live in my miata!! :p

*EDIT* i was trying to keep this thread OFF that topic..

I think I found one of your socks. No joke.

Coqui said:
Until you know what you're doing, Speed should not even be a factor in considereing your bike.
Sure it is, you don't want to get something that can't get out of it's own way on the highway.

Seriously, a lot of evasive maneuvers on a bike require the extra speed.

The most important thing to remember is that people in cars will TRY to kill you constantly :D

Pandora said:
I LOVE bikes. They are so purdy and look like lotsa fun. They're pretty intimidating tho, to someone who's never rode one. Plus there's that whole crashing thing, and I really don't wanna die!

It sure would be nice if a pro (who won't get us killed) would give me a ride tho. :hi2u:
Provided Mrs. Chikken gives permission, you can ride on my bike if y'all ever make it to the Chikken Ranch :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
Sure it is, you don't want to get something that can't get out of it's own way on the highway.

Seriously, a lot of evasive maneuvers on a bike require the extra speed.

The most important thing to remember is that people in cars will TRY to kill you constantly :D

Even a slow bike's pretty fast

I'd love to get a bike but no matter how good a rider you are you're still at mercy of the other idiot drives. Plus I've know a few guys get badly hurt due to factors out of their control.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

I think after I hit 60mph or so you'd blow me away, the bike is good for 12second quarter miles - but with a much better rider than me

and someone with more balls.

WOOSSH!!!