Ontopic Random Computer-Electronics Thread

I dug out my old Antec case with 5x internal 3.5" drive bays and swapped the server hardware around, and took the case from the server for the desktop. Original plan was to use the Antec for the desktop, but the full length graphics card (GTX 1080) was too long.

Now I don't have to use the shitty eSATA 4 bay thinger anymore for the 4x3TB array that the desktop inherited after I retired them from the server.

yeah, lemme dig in the attic, ive got something. anything ive got will take either atx or eatx. Theyre all from my "shit must be giant" phase.

woo, got my jetson TK1 back up and running. The flashing process is picky AF.

Now I've got a shitload of package updates to do, and then I'll see how much hind tit it sucks on ZoneMinder.

ive used everything from a 37 to a 55 for close to 20 years now. Never had a problem, peripheral vision is a thing. Im about 24 inches away

ive used everything from a 37 to a 55 for close to 20 years now. Never had a problem, peripheral vision is a thing. Im about 24 inches away
I did data entry for like two years. I've experienced the "I'm too lazy to use the mouse" phenom. Turning your neck is a comparable agony. Just trying to help.

Last edited: