POW POW POW

This is just a few more pics from Saturday. That Thompson was freaking cool to shoot.

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4640.jpg

That looks funnay to me. Who's the chick?

Her posture is terrible.

IMG_4606.jpg

His is only slightly better.

IMG_4615.jpg

His is "ok".

Last edited:
Her posture is terrible.

IMG_4606.jpg

His is only slightly better.

IMG_4615.jpg

His is "ok".

Can you see where we're standing? We were shooting at a direct TV dish, it's not the hardest thing to hit! More than any thing we were racing against day light. I never said we were pros here haha.

Can you see where we're standing? We were shooting at a direct TV dish, it's not the hardest thing to hit! More than any thing we were racing against day light. I never said we were pros here haha.

Your stock length is too long, for everyone.

Collapse the stock all the way in, then shoulder the rifle. Doing this you'll find that you're now completely behind it with your shoulders square with your hips. If the length of pull is too short for your shoulder/elbow click the stock back out one click at a time (re-shouldering and pointing with each click) until you get a comfortable arm position but are still squared up.

Also, stand with your feet shoulder-length apart on the balls of your feet and knees slightly bent. Lean into the rifle a bit to give a good, solid brace.

Your stock length is too long, for everyone.

Collapse the stock all the way in, then shoulder the rifle. Doing this you'll find that you're now completely behind it with your shoulders square with your hips. If the length of pull is too short for your shoulder/elbow click the stock back out one click at a time (re-shouldering and pointing with each click) until you get a comfortable arm position but are still squared up.

Also, stand with your feet shoulder-length apart on the balls of your feet and knees slightly bent. Lean into the rifle a bit to give a good, solid brace.

Thanks man, I'll try it next time.

( not being sarcastic)

Don't agree with him. :mad:

Bahaha

I remember before he was even a gun owner.

The fact of the matter is that you claim to be on youre own two feet, financially stable, married, mentally stable, however the only things that come out of your mouth on this forum are usually directed toward people indirectly baiting those of youre kind. And you sit there, giggling with your bald ass head like an ageing moron, thinking "Hey I had no childhood, no friends, minus well become the "cool know-it-all" on a message forum." You're old. I'm 23, I'm here to fuck around, you are not, you will spend hours upon hours on here with me trying to prove that I'm a muscle-bound guido that lives with his parents, when I'm in actuality sitting in my own business and going home to my girlfriend and my own condo, as well as two cars, laughing at you getting resentful enough to spend 95% of your day arguing with someone intentionally here to piss you off and get a few laughs while at work.

So no, the joke is on you. Now go ass-fuck your other bald-headed "established" buddy

Ugh I hope Knyte is still faking the tough boy thing.

Hey, question for you unrelated to the thread at hand: Ever been brutally raped and then left in a ditch?

I ask because I once knew this girl who ran her mouth to a lot to people she shouldn't have and well, guess what happened to her?

Hey, question for you unrelated to the thread at hand: Ever been brutally raped and then left in a ditch?

I ask because I once knew this girl who ran her mouth to a lot to people she shouldn't have and well, guess what happened to her?

hhahahah WTF haha

This doesn't get old to you, does it?

Did she get a stern talking to? Did she get her day in court? Did she fall down the stairs and her shoes fell off? Tell us man, tell us.