POW POW POW

Anyone have experience with the Springfield M1A Scout Squad? An FBI buddy was telling me about it today. Said it was one of the best weapons he's fired. 18" barrel, .308 Winchester, 10 round mag, forward mounted optics. He put a pistol scope on his. It appears to run between $1,500 and $1,800 most places. I think I'm gonna hit the gun show next month and look for one.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with the Springfield M1A Scout Squad? An FBI buddy was telling me about it today. Said it was one of the best weapons he's fired. 18" barrel, .308 Winchester, 10 round mag, forward mounted optics. He put a pistol scope on his. It appears to run between $1,500 and $1,800 most places. I think I'm gonna hit the gun show next month and look for one.

springfield M1s were the rifles we had to drill with at that military school...they were pretty heavy for a kid of 10-13 when I went there :lol:

I've been trying to justify an M1A purchase for years, I'd love to have one.

springfield M1s were the rifles we had to drill with at that military school...they were pretty heavy for a kid of 10-13 when I went there :lol:

You probably drilled with an M1 Garand, M1As are a little different.

It's looks like a ghetto blaster, I've shot 18" m-14 type things though, they're ok, ammo is really really expensive. 10$ for 20 rounds.

You cant get super OCD about m-14 type things and the springfields arent the best, but they work. I'd look for a used one that works just to avoid their customer service.

the gold plating and traces in a motherboard actually lend themselves well to using thermite as an industrial lubricant

I'm trying to figure out how to make my HD shotgun more terrifying, but honestly I don't think it's possible.