POW POW POW

And meanwhile gun manufacturers and bullet manufacturers are exploiting the buyers and the buyers are using Obama as a scapegoat still.

I just find it funny that the ones blaming Obama are too stupid to see this.

What they want to believe > the truth

Supply and demand caused the price to skyrocket the very day Obama won the presidential bid?

Well of course it did. A large portion of people thought the world was going to end the second Obama was sworn in. The had to stock up on all the ammo they could to defend themselves against the onslaught of racial integration.

Well of course it did. A large portion of people thought the world was going to end the second Obama was sworn in. The had to stock up on all the ammo they could to defend themselves against the onslaught of racial integration.

So they brought on the prices themselves you're saying.

Best part about owning a pump action shotgun is that, if it comes down to it, the sound of the sliding action could very well be enough to send your adversary running, if they have half a brain. If they don't, then the resulting invasion of their head with fast moving double aught will indeed leave them with only half a brain.

Fuck that. Giving an intruder (or someone threatening your life) time to make ANY reaction is foolish. I don't want them hearing shit, until one of my rounds passes through their ear.

They can only price ammo at what the market will bear...

And seeing as they've spun total nonsense and the simplemined people bought it......the price was able to be jacked up at what people would still be willing to purchase. (plus just like oil - no matter what, people need bullets so they have to pay premium even if people complain about the prices)

And seeing as they've spun total nonsense and the simplemined people bought it......the price was able to be jacked up at what people would still be willing to purchase. (plus just like oil - no matter what, people need bullets so they have to pay premium even if people complain about the prices)

People NEED bullets? :wtf:

I was really shocked when I heard what an automatic weapon goes for. MP5 was 13-18k
M16 $13-20k and the Thompson I think was $20k. I'm not 100% on these numbers, but I know I'm w/in the range.

Edited for Coqui, cause he rules at the internet.

Last edited:
Go to gun and knife shows. Market Hall has them all the time. You can find some pretty good deals.

ShowTables.jpg

Saturday, 9/26/09, Market Hall Gun Show, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, 9/27/09, Market Hall Gun Show, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm

Saturday, 11/28/09, Market Hall Gun Show, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, 11/29/09, Market Hall Gun Show, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm