POW POW POW

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
Any one else on here own/shoot/like guns? I know this forum is international and not every one on here can own one. I've just got a lil .22 pistol, but I plan on getting a few more after I get my CHL. My wife shot her second gun this weekend. I think it was a lil cooler to shoot than my .pew pew .22
She shot the one in the video and a Thompson ( tommy gun). We also had an M16, but only I shot it. pew pew pew pow pow.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymf2xz8ci0I"]YouTube - MistyMP5[/ame]

I'm Texan. Guns are part of our national identity. :fly:

If I were as wealthy as Brad Pitt I'd have hundreds, if not thousands.

I'd love a nice AR-15 kit, and an SR-25 for the .308 punch.

1248152562716.jpg

Growing up my grandfather had a Class III, I think I know enough to keep a conversation. What cha got?

Class 3 is a special occupation tax for FFLs, you'd need an type 1,2,7,8,9,10,11 FFL to "have" one. Individuals can own pre-1986 NFA weapons (machine guns/sbs/silencers) (differs by state), you just need the transfer form+tax stamp. You have to have a legit business to get an FFL. Your grandfather owned a fiream import export/manufacturer?

I can see what you are trying to say though*sigh* Either way I have a some LMT AR15 lowers, some half assembled AR15s, several WW2 rifles, a remington Police 870 shotgun that was a pain to get. +the aimpoints, mounts, some ar15 mags, replacement parts, reloading equipment, and enough ammo to have fun. Almost all of which is in greased paper in rubbermaid containers cause havent had time to play with it in a few years.

Public internet forums arent the best place to brag.

Last edited:
Class 3 is a special occupation tax for FFLs, you'd need an type 1,2,7,8,9,10,11 FFL to "have" one. Individuals can own pre-1986 NFA weapons (machine guns/sbs/silencers) (differs by state), you just need the transfer form+tax stamp. You have to have a legit business to get an FFL. Your grandfather owned a fiream import export/manufacturer?

I can see what you are trying to say though*sigh* Either way I have a some LMT AR15 lowers, some half assembled AR15s, several WW2 rifles, a remington Police 870 shotgun that was a pain to get. +the aimpoints, mounts, some ar15 mags, replacement parts, reloading equipment, and enough ammo to have fun. Almost all of which is in greased paper in rubbermaid containers cause havent had time to play with it in a few years.

Public internet forums arent the best place to brag.

Sounds like fun, and pretty much every one I've spoken to refers to it as Class 3 including the guy who owned the Gun my wife was shooting.

You dont have to be smart, just need 12,000$ ish cash and to live anywhere cept CA, NY, WA, MA, NJ, CT, RI.

Oh and never trust, guys at the range, cops, the atf, gun dealers... :lol:

Shotguns are also the most economical thing to do for fun. Plastic shells, cheaper than rifles, parts are cheaper in general. Shooting at clays is easy and relatively fun. The wholesale price of copper has driven the price of ammunition extraordinarly high.

We have guns, but haven't been out shooting in months due to conserving ammo. :lol:

I went to look at buying a pallet of 5.56 and 2k$ :gag: Used to be like $300 for 10k rounds. The US Army is buying it all up rumor has it >.>

I went to look at buying a pallet of 5.56 and 2k$ :gag: Used to be like $300 for 10k rounds. The US Army is buying it all up rumor has it >.>

Yeah the US Army. Are you sure it isn't people freaking out about Obama taking it away?

Yeah the US Army. Are you sure it isn't people freaking out about Obama taking it away?

Before most ammo was marked from the '80s. Which was DRMO (defense reutilization something something) stuff, Army was using 1990s brass, so then they started buying the 2000s era brass up etc. It's like how in the Gulf War most of the bombs we dropped were Vietnam era surplus. Goes in cycles, they dont make it all the time.

Not to mention the price of raw copper is at an all time high. You can buy steel cased ammo from eastern europe but it has issues cycling.

-.-

fucking LOL @ this post.
like you're the only one who knows anything about anything.
you're a comical fool.
Least Im not just mouthy. LOOK AT ME IM POSTING IN A THREAD NOW IM GOING TO TYPE RANDOM LETTERS I HAVE BOOBS PAY ATTENTION TO ME.
ZRH sits on a horse that's 20 feet tall and looks down on us and spits on our heads.
I say I know stuff about how many topics? 3ish. :lol:

Incorrect.

And I'm fairly certain it is possible in CT as well.
Says state license required with a little note that says they never give them out, so possible. 1998 law banning suppressors, AOW and sbr shotguns.

CT you can have grandfathered ones (prior to 1993 law) and they have to be full auto ONLY, select fire is illegal, they also have to be registered.

NJ you can "technically" have them to but it needs a license issued by the attorney general of the state. Which, never happens.