Pics Poost ye dagz.

Dumb thing I do:

When your dog's asleep, put a treat next to their nose. See how long it takes for them to wake up, and see what they do when they do wake up.

Lucy wakes up, eats what's there and goes back to sleep, because she's used to this game.
Charlie wakes up, eats the treat and spends the next 5 minutes sniffing everywhere else around him in case there's more.
Cheddar wakes up, gets up, eats it all excited and runs over to us in OH HELL YEAH TREATS GIMME mode, all in like a second.

Lucy knows youre a prick and pretends to be asleep when youre in the room.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
aNqcpdJ.gif

It's so weird to me when people don't fix their pets.

I'm loony and know it, but there.
Yeah it was something we should have gotten done but never did and then she was with Kyle for the last five years. We've only had her for a few months and considered it but then we have to weigh the risks of putting an older dog under. She's almost 10 and her breeds really only live 12-14 years.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Yeah it was something we should have gotten done but never did and then she was with Kyle for the last five years. We've only had her for a few months and considered it but then we have to weigh the risks of putting an older dog under. She's almost 10 and her breeds really only live 12-14 years.
Let's blame Kyle.