Pics Poost ye dagz.

Most pit bulls are very healthy. We had one who was so active, taking her for walks was enough. We used to go on 45 mike rides - I trained her quickly on the leash to run along next to the bike.

Bulldogs, on the other hand ... Finally, some people are starting to breed them healthier. Look at the pics from those two above - nose are not so short, and the hind legs are pretty long and straight. Look up Olde English Bulldogge.

All our dogs knew at least two direction commands while walking, running, or riding a bike.

"To the left" meant go left.

"This way" meant go right.

May seem weird to other people but it made sense to us.

Husky I had growing up. I miss scooby even though the fucker bit me, my dad, and another person.

879a03ba8e30772ddd76eccbb638e200.jpg

Yes but we have no fleas in the house. He's highly sensitive to house mites and grass so no environment is good for his allergies.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
Dog sensitive to grass? What a pussy! :fly: no really, what the fuck...hooowwwww

Dog sensitive to grass? What a pussy! :fly: no really, what the fuck...hooowwwww
Fuck knows. A friends dog is allergic to grass seeds, his feet get mad sore and he's on some of the same meds as Targ. I'm hoping with the immunotherapy he'll get desensitised to it all and his condition won't be like this, it's about a 70% chance of working.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Dumb thing I do:

When your dog's asleep, put a treat next to their nose. See how long it takes for them to wake up, and see what they do when they do wake up.

Lucy wakes up, eats what's there and goes back to sleep, because she's used to this game.
Charlie wakes up, eats the treat and spends the next 5 minutes sniffing everywhere else around him in case there's more.
Cheddar wakes up, gets up, eats it all excited and runs over to us in OH HELL YEAH TREATS GIMME mode, all in like a second.