Pics Poost ye dagz.

y
Vet tech says she's doing well. Was happy this morning and went for a walk and had some food. Vet won't be in till 10:30 or so, due to school and work we won't be able to get there till 2ish to pick her up and talk to the vet about what happened, but she's good.
ay! thats great news man.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Vet tech says she's doing well. Was happy this morning and went for a walk and had some food. Vet won't be in till 10:30 or so, due to school and work we won't be able to get there till 2ish to pick her up and talk to the vet about what happened, but she's good.
Possibly an infected anal gland?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I had another world class sobbing session about my bestie's knee again. Then I laughed when I considered that I still havent shed a tear over my divorce but Ive bawled over my dogs leg three times already.

Yay, good news.

Give her a boop on the snoot for me ;)

My sister felt bad for the pup with the cone cause she kept getting caught on moving boxes.

Amazon Prime to the rescue
9e9e537de49efcaaf96fc98e3a6666f4.jpg

743965ca25daa5b082d6e0aa77fd60ee.jpg

[GIPHY="its so fluffy im going to die"]https://media4.giphy.com/media/34Otqie9BfD8Y/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]