Poor Customer Service Stories

you know? i would go to this store all the time simply because of their want of etiquette. that was very bold of them to ask you for something trivial (not to curse in their store.) i commend them for this. this was the way it used to be...in a classier society, from way back when. more stores should be like this.

Normally I might agree with this, but it was the context of the situation. I was having a private conversation with my coworker, who was next to me. Just slightly louder than a whisper. The manager must have ears like a dog and was overhearing, aka being nosy, of our conversation. He shoulda just bit his tongue, and be glad I was frequenting his establishment. But hey, his loss. I don't care; there are three other convenience stores within spitting distance.

And besides, it's a convenience store. And this place was a dump. Not a five star hotel. One should act in a way that is appropriate to the situation and surroundings to blend in.

Normally I might agree with this, but it was the context of the situation. I was having a private conversation with my coworker, who was next to me. Just slightly louder than a whisper. The manager must have ears like a dog and was overhearing, aka being nosy, of our conversation. He shoulda just bit his tongue, and be glad I was frequenting his establishment. But hey, his loss. I don't care; there are three other convenience stores within spitting distance.

And besides, it's a convenience store. And this place was a dump. Not a five star hotel. One should act in a way that is appropriate to the situation and surroundings to blend in.

do you look like a troublemaker? :fly: maybe he was looking for any excuse to ask you to leave...that's not cool at all.

There is nothing more annoying for the poor employees of those restaurants when every dickhead with an attitude yells "WHADDAYA MEAN YOU'RE OUT OF X"

It's not their fault the automated food ordering process sucks.

Nor is it their fault that a bunch of fatties ate all of it prior to your arrival either.

1 dollar and 2 dollar coins are the most annoying thing in the world. The only reason for them is to help the government cut the cost of bill production and people spend more when its change. When I go up to Canada I always mistakenly bring back like 40 bucks in change cause I think "its just change".

1 dollar and 2 dollar coins are the most annoying thing in the world. The only reason for them is to help the government cut the cost of bill production and people spend more when its change. When I go up to Canada I always mistakenly bring back like 40 bucks in change cause I think "its just change".

Yeah and with that $40CDN you could by a pack of gum groceries for a month in the US.

It's still not worth anything. It's just the US dollar isn't worth anything either now.

This makes no sense unless I was planning on exchanging it for another currency after I exchanged it to the dollar. I see what you are saying but in my use it makes no difference.