Poor Customer Service Stories

you know? i would go to this store all the time simply because of their want of etiquette. that was very bold of them to ask you for something trivial (not to curse in their store.) i commend them for this. this was the way it used to be...in a classier society, from way back when. more stores should be like this.

Oh, you're going to start another big "freedom of speech" vs. "freedom from vulgarity" debate here. :fly: Although I do agree with you. I think that as a society, we have pushed the limits of good taste entirely too far.

Oh, you're going to start another big "freedom of speech" vs. "freedom from vulgarity" debate here. :fly: Although I do agree with you. I think that as a society, we have pushed the limits of good taste entirely too far.

yeah...not really trying to do that. i know there will be tons of people that will say they have the right to say whatever they want, whenever they want. and they DO have that right. i am just referring to simple etiquette, which has nothing to do with rights. simple manners is all.

you know? i would go to this store all the time simply because of their want of etiquette. that was very bold of them to ask you for something trivial (not to curse in their store.) i commend them for this. this was the way it used to be...in a classier society, from way back when. more stores should be like this.
referring to their "want of etiquette" is not the same as saying they want their customers to act with etiquette. it implies that the store lacks etiquette, which is the opposite of your intent i'm sure.

13. absence or deficiency of something desirable or requisite; lack: plants dying for want of rain.
14. the state of being without something desired or needed; need: to be in want of an assistant.

I won't shop at Walmart. Crappy products that don't work aren't cheap no matter how low the price is.

In Maryland, I am very picky about which fast food joints I will go to. I want my order to be correct and I don't want to get sick from it.

Comcast is the most evil company ever and I will never ever do business with them again even if I have to go back to using an antennae and only watch network tv. They suck at billing, customer service, and technical issues. When we had comcast our service was out as much as it was on and we wasted more than a week waiting around for technical service people to not show up and fix problems.

referring to their "want of etiquette" is not the same as saying they want their customers to act with etiquette. it implies that the store lacks etiquette, which is the opposite of your intent i'm sure.

13. absence or deficiency of something desirable or requisite; lack: plants dying for want of rain.
14. the state of being without something desired or needed; need: to be in want of an assistant.

or you could apply numbers one and two from dictionary.com to define the "want" in my comment. :fly:
i think if i wanted to display 13. or 14., i could've said "lack of etiquette."
but if we took the definitions you posted, it would still work. at the time they wanted the custmer out, there was a want of etiquette. the customer took away the etiquette at that moment...the store was lacking.
either way.

I won't shop at Walmart. Crappy products that don't work aren't cheap no matter how low the price is.

In Maryland, I am very picky about which fast food joints I will go to. I want my order to be correct and I don't want to get sick from it.

Comcast is the most evil company ever and I will never ever do business with them again even if I have to go back to using an antennae and only watch network tv. They suck at billing, customer service, and technical issues. When we had comcast our service was out as much as it was on and we wasted more than a week waiting around for technical service people to not show up and fix problems.

:lol: I will shop at Wal Mart simply because it's the only store in my area which carries Max Factor makeup, and I love their mascara.

We have the same issue with Comcast, only it's the neighbors stealing our cable which messes up our connections. Comcast will come out and put a lock on the cable box, but teh neighbors bust it open in the middle of the night and steal cable again.

Agree with the Comcast statement, I've had to fight with them for hours on a couple of occasions for them to admit that there was a problem on their end and I did NOT need some 3rd rate contract service tech of theirs to "inspect my setup" for their outrageous fee.

I dropped them when we moved and they refused to provide their biggest bandwidth internet option without a full cable package, they wouldn't even offer it with the typical "basic-cable" charge crap. Oh well, paying less money for RCN now anyway.

or you could apply numbers one and two from dictionary.com to define the "want" in my comment. :fly:
i think if i wanted to display 13. or 14., i could've said "lack of etiquette."
but if we took the definitions you posted, it would still work. at the time they wanted the custmer out, there was a want of etiquette. the customer took away the etiquette at that moment...the store was lacking.
either way.
no, you're wrong. you're using it as a noun, not as a verb.

You said you would go to that store for their "want of etiquette", so your second excuse doesn't make any sense. you mean when rude customers are in the store, and thus "the store is in want of etiquette" (not the noun usage rather than the verb usage "the store wants etiquette"), you would give them your business?

I would have told him to frak off.

no, you're wrong. you're using it as a noun, not as a verb.

You said you would go to that store for their "want of etiquette", so your second excuse doesn't make any sense. you mean when rude customers are in the store, and thus "the store is in want of etiquette" (not the noun usage rather than the verb usage "the store wants etiquette"), you would give them your business?

i guess i'm just not getting it. if i'm wrong, i'm wrong. i accept that. i hope my point wasn't lost regardless.

i have been to KFC and they were "out of chicken"

i have been to mcdonalds when they were "out of ketchup"

i have been to taco bell when they were "out of taco sauce'..

come on!!!!!!!!

come on!!!!!!!!

You know, I have actually been to KFC when they were "out of chicken" too... it was still daylight out too so it's not like I got there at the end of the day

come on!!!!!!!!

You know, I have actually been to KFC when they were "out of chicken" too... it was still daylight out too so it's not like I got there at the end of the day

Me too!!! I went in to pick up a meal for everyone at work a couple years back, noon and they didnt have any fuckin CHICKEN left. I guess it happens quite often :confused:

I almost choked the manager of Specs ( local liquor store) for being a rude dickhead.
Fortunately for him I was out of trash bags and I didnt have my shovel in my truck that day. Needless to say, I dont go in that store anymore.