Poor Customer Service Stories

So last saturday morning im in the gym, tearing up the 200lb dumbells and the gym manager comes over and starts giving me sh1t about snapping sum bars squating n sh1t. Hes like "those bars werent built to handle that kinda weight" so i tell him "your face wasnt built to handle my 18's" so he backs off like a pussy and goes back to his desk.

Im half way into my 5 hourr routine, musta had about half a ton over my head when some guy in a cheap assed suit comes over. His glasses damn near cracked seeing me shifting some serious pounds. Im like "what the **** u want son?" and hes all sorry n sh1t for bustin in on my session. He tells me hes from some huge ass company, they heard about me, how im serious sh1t in the muscle world, they had to send someone down to check on this scottish revolution.

Hes all ike "we want you to back our new supplment" so i throw down the weights and tell him "go find a protein pussy, im natural jacked" but hes all grinin n sh1t telling me their new blend is 100% prtoeins free, meant for professional athletes like me. Tells me hes got a quarter mil in his briefcase and a first class ticket to the labs to do some testing n sh1t, see if im on board.

Flew out to the lab that night, some kind nasa sh1t, they got pictures of me all over the walls, studying my jacked frame, wanna know how my muscles work. Hook me up to sum machines, testing my strength, scene like right outta Rocky 4 except i aint no fake ass actor, .Went off the scale on every damn test, got f@gs in white coats running all over the place, alarms going off everywhere, musta blown the computers or sum sh1t, they aint built to calculate muscle this dense. One guys tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the pussy assed xrays cant pass through my fibers, turns out my body is like a piece of lead, theyaint never seen sh1t like this before,

ABout an hour later and they bring me some samples, got my face on the container, marketing knew my good looks will help shift a couple hundred million boxes of this sh1t. Comes in two flavors, vanilla and jack daniels. Im like "this sh1t work?" and the management starts laughing "hell, no, its just grounded up bones n sh1t, meant for pussys with weak ass genetics who cant grow muscles natural" Me n the directors hollering for a good 20 mins at the thought of those b1tches who buy this sh1t thinking they gonna get jacked. just a pay day to me though son. Signed a couple hundred autographs for the directors n workers, got in a quick bicep workout then flew the **** home with another 2 mil.

So last saturday morning im in the gym, tearing up the 200lb dumbells and the gym manager comes over and starts giving me sh1t about snapping sum bars squating n sh1t. Hes like "those bars werent built to handle that kinda weight" so i tell him "your face wasnt built to handle my 18's" so he backs off like a pussy and goes back to his desk.

Im half way into my 5 hourr routine, musta had about half a ton over my head when some guy in a cheap assed suit comes over. His glasses damn near cracked seeing me shifting some serious pounds. Im like "what the **** u want son?" and hes all sorry n sh1t for bustin in on my session. He tells me hes from some huge ass company, they heard about me, how im serious sh1t in the muscle world, they had to send someone down to check on this scottish revolution.

Hes all ike "we want you to back our new supplment" so i throw down the weights and tell him "go find a protein pussy, im natural jacked" but hes all grinin n sh1t telling me their new blend is 100% prtoeins free, meant for professional athletes like me. Tells me hes got a quarter mil in his briefcase and a first class ticket to the labs to do some testing n sh1t, see if im on board.

Flew out to the lab that night, some kind nasa sh1t, they got pictures of me all over the walls, studying my jacked frame, wanna know how my muscles work. Hook me up to sum machines, testing my strength, scene like right outta Rocky 4 except i aint no fake ass actor, .Went off the scale on every damn test, got f@gs in white coats running all over the place, alarms going off everywhere, musta blown the computers or sum sh1t, they aint built to calculate muscle this dense. One guys tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the pussy assed xrays cant pass through my fibers, turns out my body is like a piece of lead, theyaint never seen sh1t like this before,

ABout an hour later and they bring me some samples, got my face on the container, marketing knew my good looks will help shift a couple hundred million boxes of this sh1t. Comes in two flavors, vanilla and jack daniels. Im like "this sh1t work?" and the management starts laughing "hell, no, its just grounded up bones n sh1t, meant for pussys with weak ass genetics who cant grow muscles natural" Me n the directors hollering for a good 20 mins at the thought of those b1tches who buy this sh1t thinking they gonna get jacked. just a pay day to me though son. Signed a couple hundred autographs for the directors n workers, got in a quick bicep workout then flew the **** home with another 2 mil.

Interesting. They offered me 5 mil.

Yep. I don't go to this gas station/convenience store anymore. I was in there one day with my co-worker, having a conversation about something, and I think I dropped an a-bomb (ZOMG asshole, such a horrible word) and the manager comes up to me and says not to say that. Mind you, my co-worker and I were the only ones in the store, and I wasn't yelling this at any store employee. Just a private conversation.
I had a drink and some food in my hand I was going to buy, so I handed the manager the stuff I was going to buy and said I wasn't hungry or thirsty anymore and left.

The only other place I've boycotted was a John Deere dealership/repair shop. I went there one winter after we had like 6' of snow from one storm (I kid you not) and I was just about exhausted from shoveling snow that year. I saw that the store had a used John Deere 8hp, 28" cut snowblower for sale. I asked the owner of the store what was wrong with it, and he said nothing. He said he had his mechanics service the snowblower and check for proper operation. My fault in not checking the damn thing before I left the store. Anyway so I buy the snowblower, get home, and like 5mins into using it, it throws a sheer pin which kills it. Alright no big deal I thought. Well turns out the snowblower has a bent driveshaft, and two of the fins on the fan that blows the snow were bent completely backwards. I ended up getting the thing fixed at another shop. I spoke with the owner of that dealership and he wouldn't even fix the thing for free or half off. I was like, isn't the customer always right?

tl;dr

BP

Someone who worked there, at a place that only sells gasoline not one that had a garage attached, put two charges on my debit card for several thousand dollars each. That's a lot of fuckin gas. I won't purchase gasoline there anymore.

i was at a small cafe after church on sunday. the place is always kind of slow because it's family run and about the atmosphere and good food more so than the level of service, so i was expecting a wait. after sitting for five or ten minutes, this dude in a tie-dyed shirt wanders over to a table of two hot girls that had just sat down next to us to take their order. On his way past us i grab his attention long enough to order our drinks. They finally arrive, but no menus or silverware or even cream for my fucking coffee.

I go up to the counter to get cream from the person there, and grab a couple menus off the counter also. Me at the gf go over the menu and pick out an order. Guy is nowhere. MIA. We wait. She goes out for a smoke. He finally comes by (bringing the food for the table of jailbait... seated after us, remember) so I give him our order. "I can probably get you the enchiladas, but not the eggs florentine." Apparently they have stoped serving breakfast.

I'm pissed. He looks at my menu, which is the breakfast menu "Did I give you those?" he asks, accusingly. I'm just about to latch onto his throat and yell "no, you didn't give me anything you useless piece of shit" but instead I go outside to consult with Meg about ditching and going somewhere else. We decide to stay and eat lunch anyway.

We get lunch menus, decide, Meg puts in the order at the counter (the guy is missing again) then I go out to smoke. While I'm out there, a guy comes out the side door. I ask how his day is going, and he says terrible and he's sorry I asked. He proceed to bitch about the guy (our waiter) not doing his job. He's not even supposed to be waiting, but rather helping in the kitchen, but he likes to wait tables so he can pocket tips. You see, he's not being paid. He owes the owner of the restaurant rent, so he's working to pay it off.

When I'm back inside and our food comes, the daughter of the owner leans over the counter and apologizes for the wait and proceeds to rag on the waiter also, calling him completely useless. For some reason though, they don't fire this guy because him working is the only way to get any value out of him to compensate for the rent.

I think they need a simultaneous firing/eviction, because until the other two told me the situation, I was ready to never go there again because of that asshole.

oh yea

Washington Mutual can blow me. In addition to neglecting to inform me that they were closing all the branches in my county three days after I opened my account (making the closest WAMU a 25 minute drive from home) they put a hold on my very first ATM deposit.

$800. In cash. They put a HOLD on a CASH deposit. For a week. Made my rent check bounce. Took me an additional couple days to get them to not only fix my account status but to pay all the fees that I had incurred because of this. I was furious.

Worst one I ever had was at McDonalds. It was back in High School and we had actually just left for lunch, headed over to McD's on MLK. I order my regular 2 plain double cheez burgers with bbq sauce to dip in and a drink. Get back to the table, take a nice size bite out of my first double cheez and look down to remove the pickles(which are not suppose to be on a plain burger). So I am already a little ticked off that I got a mouth full of dirty pickle. Pull those punks off and take another bite of the burger, look down again and the inside of the bun is completely molded out, bluish nasty color. I spit what I can out and almost puke right then and there, rip the burger open and it is just horridly bad.

I walk up to the counter to pitch a fit and tell them they are handing out old buns. The guy looks at me, I tell him whats up, hes tells me to "shhhh". He turns around and puts 2 more burgers on my tray, like that is what I want, MORE OLD BURGERS???? I start to raise my voice and state again that the burgers are bad, moldy and he needs to check the rest of them. He looks very very upset and from right behind him comes a guy with a clipboard. The clip board guy stares at the half chewed blue cheeze looking burger, shakes his head and walks away. Turns out he was a health inspector or some kind of inspection person, lol. The next day that McD's was closed for "renovation". The guy ended up giving me my 3 something back for the drink and burgers. I guess it was a great payback for them serving bad food but I just wanted them to know they had bad bunz.

speaking of banks, here's a bit from "the most retarded service charge of all time" category.

when i first moved to the US I signed up with compass bank. they were always promoting their "free atm" policy. to me, that meant that if i save up all my receipts from transactions at non-compass atm's they'll refund me for the service fees the other atm's charge. $2 here, $3.25 there, $8 at the strip club. I thought that was pretty cool, but I'm unorganized and I was used to paying such fees in Canada anyway so I never bothered.

After a while I got pissy with Compass and switched to Wells Fargo. WF is most excellent for a lot of things, but I got a surprise the first time I used a non-WF atm. There was my withdrawl: $42. $40 cash, plus $2 for the atm service company. On the next line was:
NON-WELLS FARGO ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.00

W.T.F.

They actually charge me a fee for using something that ISN'T EVEN THEIRS. So far I'm living with it, but it has got to be the most retarded service fee in the history of the world.

yeah, all banks do that actually :eek: chase and BoA will charge me two bucks from my account then the bank that I used or the ATM company will tack on another 2

The one thing about WAMU that I liked is that they won't charge you a fee to use their ATM. However your bank will still charge you for using one that isn't theirs. :eek:

Last edited:
yeah, all banks do that actually :eek: chase and BoA will charge me two bucks from my account then the bank that I used or the ATM company will tack on another 2

The one thing about WAMU that I liked is that they won't charge you a fee to use their ATM. However your bank will still charge you for using one that isn't theirs. :eek:
I figured that was the case when I saw WF do it. I guess that's what the compass promotion was all about.

Chalk it up as one more reason why the banking system in this country sucks balls compared to Canada.

As for even considering charging customers to use their own bank's ATM, that's just asinine. Using your bank's atm instead of going into a teller saves the bank a shit-ton of money over time. They should be doing everything in their power to promote the use of ATM's.

Last edited:
As for even considering charging customers to use their own bank's ATM, that's just asinine. Using your bank's atm instead of going into a teller saves the bank a shit-ton of money over time. They should be doing everything in their power to promote the use of ATM's.

:confused:

I can't think of any bank that does that.

edit: oh wait. my comment about WAMU was that they won't charge you even if you don't have an account with them

I cancelled my WAMU account after additional bullshit from them

oh yea

Washington Mutual can blow me. In addition to neglecting to inform me that they were closing all the branches in my county three days after I opened my account (making the closest WAMU a 25 minute drive from home) they put a hold on my very first ATM deposit.

$800. In cash. They put a HOLD on a CASH deposit. For a week. Made my rent check bounce. Took me an additional couple days to get them to not only fix my account status but to pay all the fees that I had incurred because of this. I was furious.

That happened to me once at BoA when I deposited $1500. I was confused, and then forgot about it when a chick in a sports bra with 6-pack abs walked in. Every dude in the place forgot why he was there, including the tellers.

Yep. I don't go to this gas station/convenience store anymore. I was in there one day with my co-worker, having a conversation about something, and I think I dropped an a-bomb (ZOMG asshole, such a horrible word) and the manager comes up to me and says not to say that. Mind you, my co-worker and I were the only ones in the store, and I wasn't yelling this at any store employee. Just a private conversation.
I had a drink and some food in my hand I was going to buy, so I handed the manager the stuff I was going to buy and said I wasn't hungry or thirsty anymore and left.

you know? i would go to this store all the time simply because of their want of etiquette. that was very bold of them to ask you for something trivial (not to curse in their store.) i commend them for this. this was the way it used to be...in a classier society, from way back when. more stores should be like this.