Ontopic Poo-litical Thrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swimming couch lol. He's even upholstered!
Damnit nukes, you're right - if Jehanny was a swimming couch they could have cruised across in style. Maybe even attached an old Johnson motor hips refurbished with assistance from Asa and then donated - since they wouldn't take the fresh underwear he wanted to drop in the mailbox. Damnit, I must need some lunch. I'm talking crazy.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Damnit nukes, you're right - if Jehanny was a swimming couch they could have cruised across in style. Maybe even attached an old Johnson motor hips refurbished with assistance from Asa and then donated - since they wouldn't take the fresh underwear he wanted to drop in the mailbox. Damnit, I must need some lunch. I'm talking crazy.
Victim blaming is so en pointe for you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie

again with the clicking through, and in this case it's several threads, but it's a really good in-depth & interesting look at the parallels between the refinery explosion that just happened in Philly & the Bhopal disaster

Victim blaming is so en pointe for you.
I didn't blame the victims. Their personal circumstances ran up against international politics and policies. I've never said the policies are being implemented in a particularly good or humanitarian fashion. Just because I eat a pork chop it doesn't follow that I eat chitlins.

Iran's leader called him retarded.

Though my Iranian co-worker elaborated on it - the way it was stated in Farsi, it was more of a "the white house is mentally deficient" polite-but-fuck-you statement instead of "hurr hurr you're retarded"

Beautiful, either way.

Iran's leader called him retarded.

Though my Iranian co-worker elaborated on it - the way it was stated in Farsi, it was more of a "the white house is mentally deficient" polite-but-fuck-you statement instead of "hurr hurr you're retarded"

Beautiful, either way.
So it's ok to call orange people retarded?
What a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.