Ohio sucks! There, I finally admitted it.

Who I'm talking about is this.

Think of the gayest person you know on here and name him.

Then say to yourself, "Who would fly be doing up the ass right now?"

That person is who I'm talking about.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We-r4TuYWAg"]YouTube - Mad Tv: Corky & The Juice Pigs - I'm The Only Gay Eskimo[/ame]

there could be a gay president, gay congress, gay marriage, gays could be allowed to bang in public without getting in trouble, they could get a $3,000/month tax break, and dbzeag would still complain about how the gays are being oppressed becuase one got arrested with a group of 50 straight guys for going to a rave, but you know, the gay guy was obviously targeted cause he was gay even though there were 50 straight guys arrested too.

really man, you gotta learn to differentiate between gay hate and the bullshit everyone has to deal with, not just homos.

Dave why don't you just move to a fucking country where gay partnerships or marriages are equal and just try to be a bit fucking happy with your life. Jesus christ.

why should he and his partner have to move to another state to be recognized as an equal? Fuck that, fight the good fight.

why should he and his partner have to move to another state to be recognized as an equal? Fuck that, fight the good fight.

What exactly is he fighting? To win the most self loathing gay man on an internet forum award? Honestly, why does he love to be so fucking miserable? Quit with the pity party and either do something serious and productive about it (which generally makes you happier) or get the hell out the situation if you can't handle it.

why should he and his partner have to move to another state to be recognized as an equal? f*ck that, fight the good fight.

Because he hates and despises anything to do with the state he currently resides in as well as constantly talks about leaving said state.

there could be a gay president, gay congress, gay marriage, gays could be allowed to bang in public without getting in trouble, they could get a $3,000/month tax break, and dbzeag would still complain about how the gays are being oppressed becuase one got arrested with a group of 50 straight guys for going to a rave, but you know, the gay guy was obviously targeted cause he was gay even though there were 50 straight guys arrested too.

really man, you gotta learn to differentiate between gay hate and the bullshit everyone has to deal with, not just homos.

Um not quite.

It really hit home when chim was laid off and because even married Ohio wouldn't recognize us as spouses I could not put him on my insurance so we were flying blind until he found another job.

Lots of stuff are taken for granted when relationships are treated fairly instead of questioned. I am working with someone now that doesn't think homosexuality is a way life and is just a joke/phase/attention grabber and isn't real.

When you aren't treated like you are even human, it is grating.

Dave why don't you just move to a fucking country where gay partnerships or marriages are equal and just try to be a bit fucking happy with your life. Jesus christ.

I can't afford Canada right now, but we are working toward it.

What exactly is he fighting? To win the most self loathing gay man on an internet forum award? Honestly, why does he love to be so fucking miserable? Quit with the pity party and either do something serious and productive about it (which generally makes you happier) or get the hell out the situation if you can't handle it.

Who says I am not doing something productive? I donated to marriage causes. I have marched in the Cleveland equality "parade" after Prop 8. I have called people in CA about Prop 8. I have written to my councilmen/councilwomen.

I can still bitch while I fight.