Ohio sucks! There, I finally admitted it.

And actually women's rights and racial rights moved very quickly when those groups were ruled to be the same level of humanity as the white males prior. It was convincing those in charge they were indeed 100% human taxpaying citizens that took a while.

And how long were they being used and abused in this country before that? When was this country founded again?

And fags were used to suck Greek gods like Coqui off for millenia, cry me a river.

I am tired of the inconsistency. Either acknowledge homosexuals don't exist and forgo all rights and privileges or acknowledge they are legal citizens, too, and give them all rights and privileges they are paying taxes for. This half-assed wishy washy rulings that seem to be just peacemeal are f*cking weak and pathetic.

Next to San Francisco, Columbus has one of the largest population of gay people in the US. They're acknowledging it.

From Rosa Parks in 1955 to the Civil Rights bill passing in 1964, that was only 9 years of movement. Unlawful discrimination still occurs, but it is unlawful.

The gay rights movement started in 1969 and hasn't really gotten very far. Fags can teach in schools now, that's about it.

Either we are legal citizens and human beings capable of thought and not hurting others (therefore entitled to whatever rights the various constitutions give) or we aren't. Fairly black or white to me. No other group has some rights given and others not like homosexuals (anymore).

Are you serious?

In 1866, Blacks were officially given the right to citizenship.
In the 1960's blacks were finally ending the loopholes that prevented them from being able to vote.

And don't even get me started on how long it's taken for women to be treated as equals.

Are you serious?

In the 1960's blacks were finally ending the loopholes that prevented them from being able to vote.

And don't even get me started on how long it's taken for women to be treated as equals.

And since those loopholes have been patched up, what's the hold up? Hence the frustration.

Are you serious?

Also being treated as equals and lawfully having the same rights and privileges is different. The Civil Rights bill plugged the loopholes for women, too. Granted their battle has been on since the beginning of time.