Thread offense taken.

Because distributing the magazines and broadcasting all over the world is any better. Gotcha.
You are comparing one channel and one magazine to the hundreds that are filled with white people. But tell me again how you understand what it's like to be a minority in a white man's world?

Oh because they have BET LOLOLOL

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
XgqJF7G.jpg

Silverado owners. . . none of them use locks on their trailer hitch.

You are comparing one channel and one magazine to the hundreds that are filled with white people. But tell me again how you understand what it's like to be a minority in a white man's world?

Oh because they have BET LOLOLOL

But it's okay for them to have these things while it's racist for white people to have them? You're kind of missing the point.

I'm in the middle of that right now, except it's 3 ways, and it happens every time I see my oncologist.

Both my oncologist and the facility my oncologist works at bill my insurance, which sees two bills and are unable to correlate that the visits happened the same day, same time, and are the same visit. The facility's billing department won't talk to the oncologist's billing person, neither will talk to my insurance company, and my insurance company won't get the two of them on the phone at the same time. About half the time, I get stuck with two copays for the same visit, which amounts to $89. I fired my surgical oncologist because I just can't afford to go see both my chemo doc and the surgeon once a quarter, if it's going to result in that bullshit.
If you call customer service at your insurance company you can request a conference call with your provider.

But it's okay for them to have these things while it's racist for white people to have them? You're kind of missing the point.
When did the words "it's racist for white people" come from me? I said it's embarrassing to have a billboard. You can flip through majority of TV channels and find white people. Oooh BET exists but dozens and dozens of channels have white people.. you're so right, totally the same thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby
When did the words "it's racist for white people" come from me? I said it's embarrassing to have a billboard. You can flip through majority of TV channels and find white people. Oooh BET exists but dozens and dozens of channels have white people.. you're so right, totally the same thing.

I see what you're saying. You're still not getting it. That's okay.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I see what you're saying. You're still not getting it. That's okay.
I think you're not getting it and that's okay. The reality is is that neither of us knows what it's like to be minority and that's that.

It's racist to have the push for "white pride" because that insinuates that they are better than other races and also because other races have their "months" or "channels" because they are taking a stand to end oppression. Cis-white (especially males) are not oppressed.

Yeah, I'm sure I could. At that point, I've wasted more time than it takes me to earn $44 for the extra copay.

Tell the provider that they need to figure it out with their billing company or you will report them to the network for unfair killing policies.

You do realize that BET stands for BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION. The closest white people come to being that blatant about being an all white TV channel is calling themselves Fox News Channel.

That's all I'm saying. They're pointing out that the channel is based on black entertainers. They're singling themselves out. It would be racist for me to say I don't want black people to be the police in my CSI shows. It's not racists to point out that they single themselves out with their own channel.

What can you even talk about on a radio station everyday about white pride? "STARTED MY DAY OFF BY NOT GOING IN THE SUN SO MY PORCELAIN SKIN WOULDN'T BE TAINTED!!!"

:rofl:
@ER1 please tell me you tuned in

It's racist to have the push for "white pride" because that insinuates that they are better than other races and also because other races have their "months" or "channels" because they are taking a stand to end oppression. Cis-white (especially males) are not oppressed.
It's not racist to be proud of who you are.

It's racist to hate others for who they are.

that's the difference.

also does white really have a particular culture besides like.

mayonnaise and saying "hella"? like what is white pride about except being proud you're not a minority?

you can have, idk Irish pride or German or pride about an actual heritage, but "white" is so nebulous come on

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby and lol
You do realize that BET stands for BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION. The closest white people come to being that blatant about being an all white TV channel is calling themselves Fox News Channel.

That's all I'm saying. They're pointing out that the channel is based on black entertainers. They're singling themselves out. It would be racist for me to say I don't want black people to be the police in my CSI shows. It's not racists to point out that they single themselves out with their own channel.

So it's perfectly okay for some white person to make a billboard about their pride and a radio station.. but it isn't okay for one channel to be about black entertainers? Like you said, what's wrong with having pride???

So it's perfectly okay for some white person to make a billboard about their pride and a radio station.. but it isn't okay for one channel to be about black entertainers? Like you said, what's wrong with having pride???