Thread offense taken.

and that's cool and I'd never want to tell anyone, yourself included, how they should identify, but when you look something other than white, many people will decide for you based solely on that. it's way easier for white or white-passing people to be like "I don't even really see race, you know? we're all just people" because for the most part in our society, they don't experience a lot of the things that people of color do solely because of their race. you probably have a different perspective from many because you have Luis, so I certainly also am not trying to dismiss that lived experience either. for many people of color, how you self-identify is drowned out or can be shaped by how the rest of society identifies you for you.
First of all this is a freaking month old. Second I am not sure what you are trying to say with this at all. Third you have no idea what I have dealt with due my own personal background and what I have with Luis. So yeah I do not identify with anything other than American simply because I have racist asshole family who disowned me simply because of my background. Forgive me for using my background to ignore race and only see a skin tone, hair color, eye color etc...

So no, my perspective of this isn't just because of Luis, but thanks for trying to pigeon hole me ;)

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
380887_343131685714499_975781333_n.jpg

Had a neighbor like that once
Went and told them next time their dogs ( like 8 cocker spaniels) got into my yard, I was gonna round them up and take them all to the city pound.
Never came into my yard again

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby
Asian women for example?

Firecrakers all of them. Nothing but trouble.
Short Term. You have to know you're getting out quick (from HER place).

ie: no cuddling.

& you can probably safely say it's best to dress after you get back to your car.

& if you lose a pair of socks or something else, just chalk it up to operational expenses.

But it CAN be worth that.