Thread offense taken.

Why should they be? Black people do it all the time. For fucks sake the have a whole month dedicated to their pride.

Gay's have their pride.

Everyone has their pride. Is it wrong to be proud to be white?

I personally have never once seen any sort of pride billboard. The month is black history month, not black pride. There is a huge difference. We also are not a minority nor are we oppressed.. I know it's hard for your racist side to understand, but here's a lil Morgan Freeman wisdom to maybe help you.

http://toprightnews.com/morgan-freeman-destroys-black-history-month-with-one-surprising-word/

xoxo,
lol

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
LOL found it online

white-pride-billboard.jpg
that is some top notch troll shit right there

So ebony magazine, BET, and things of that nature aren't boasting. Gotcha.
Are they making ridiculous billboards about their pride? Do they go on there and say it's strictly for black pride?

Don't be silly.

And the Black award shows... they act as if only white people win awards at the MTV music awards and the Emmy's and all of the other hundred award shows that happen throughout the year. All they're doing is singling themselves out and then wonder why people don't look at them equally.

Are they making ridiculous billboards about their pride? Do they go on there and say it's strictly for black pride?

Don't be silly.

Because distributing the magazines and broadcasting all over the world is any better. Gotcha.

And the Black award shows... they act as if only white people win awards at the MTV music awards and the Emmy's and all of the other hundred award shows that happen throughout the year. All they're doing is singling themselves out and then wonder why people don't look at them equally.
Actually there has been issues with racism in regards to award shows.