Thread offense taken.

While some do, it isn't wise to label all as one way or another. People take with them what they want and borrow from others as they see fit. Personally I'm just an American chick. I don't really identify with any one particular group.
And this is how we should all be. American. Not Anglo-American, African-American or Asian-American. If you're American, you're fucking American. Not this racial segregation bullshit. That's truly how I feel. I mean unless you're actually a dual citizen of South Africa and America, then you can be African-American... otherwise you're American and that's all you should be.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
To update on the crazy white guy who was offended I called him a white guy. He tried to pull a Rachel Dolezal and claim that I didn't know him well enough to call him a white guy. Sad thing is I do and so when he posted a pic of a black lady and her daughter, he was trying to get us to believe he wasn't white or something stupid. We've confirmed he's full of shit, but was trying to claim he knew how it was for black people so of course he couldn't be racist.

Stupid idiot. Though he was joined by another lady who said because she was a teen and watched in stores she knew what it was to be a minority. She also thought that whites are persecuted just as much as blacks or other minorities. I said I disagreed and she came back to say that we all feel our race is the most persecuted. I laughed and told her I was indeed caucasian and still couldn't side with her on it.

What is wrong with people?

I'm offended by people that are turning right and I am turning left in that same direction and I have the arrow and they go and look at me like I'm the crazy one. Like. I will stab or shoost you.

I'm offended by mother fuckers that walk through grocery store like its a God Damned museum.

Seriously! Pick up the pace or gtfo of my way!
I do this if I'm alone. On the rare occasion I don't have my whiny, tantrum throwing kid with me and I get to go to the grocery store it is like a vacation so I wind up staring around in wonder at all the food I've missed in my shopping trips where the goal was to get as much nutritious food in my cart and out the door before total meltdown sets in.

I do this if I'm alone. On the rare occasion I don't have my whiny, tantrum throwing kid with me and I get to go to the grocery store it is like a vacation so I wind up staring around in wonder at all the food I've missed in my shopping trips where the goal was to get as much nutritious food in my cart and out the door before total meltdown sets in.
Kiko was a darling at the grocery store and i often took him when his dad wanted some alone time.

He actually acted out more when daddy was around

While some do, it isn't wise to label all as one way or another. People take with them what they want and borrow from others as they see fit. Personally I'm just an American chick. I don't really identify with any one particular group.
and that's cool and I'd never want to tell anyone, yourself included, how they should identify, but when you look something other than white, many people will decide for you based solely on that. it's way easier for white or white-passing people to be like "I don't even really see race, you know? we're all just people" because for the most part in our society, they don't experience a lot of the things that people of color do solely because of their race. you probably have a different perspective from many because you have Luis, so I certainly also am not trying to dismiss that lived experience either. for many people of color, how you self-identify is drowned out or can be shaped by how the rest of society identifies you for you.

for the most part in our society, they don't experience a lot of the things that people of color do solely because of their race.

WTF kind of stupidity is this shit??? More justifying professional victimhood?

watch this,

Boo hoo hoo, for the most part in our society, people of color don't experience a lot of the things that white do solely because of their race. they just don't experience all the finger pointing and blame white people, or white passing people, get on a 24/7/365 basis.​

Save you whining for someone who will wipe your tears with a soft diaper. And grow the fuck up.

WTF kind of stupidity is this shit??? More justifying professional victimhood?

watch this,

Boo hoo hoo, for the most part in our society, people of color don't experience a lot of the things that white do solely because of their race. they just don't experience all the finger pointing and blame white people, or white passing people, get on a 24/7/365 basis.​

Save you whining for someone who will wipe your tears with a soft diaper. And grow the fuck up.
@august made the grand wizard mad yo

One time at the nursing home an old guy went postal and called me a spic and said he didn't want the housekeeper helping him to the bathroom.