Nov. 3 B-day thread (WTF are there so many of you)

ChikkenNoodul said:
You must mean White Zinfandel, cuz Zinfandel is more of an evening wine IMO as well.

Personally, if it had to be wine in the morning it'd be sparking or Riesling/Gewurtz

a light Chianti is good in the morning, as I found out in Italy.

CletusJones said:
DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME, I NEED A SPANKING TOO

GOGOGOGOGO

*sigh*

lemme get my whip out. my nickname's not jungle trainer for nothin'.
meanwhile, drop 'em. all three of you.

Drool-Boy said:
What about beers?

You could start the day with a nice guinness, to fill your belly (breakfast is vary important , my mommy sez so) , then you could move on to a few light lagers to get you to lunch time. For lunch , and the rest of the afternoon, move onto a nice ale, newcastle brown would do, then dinner & evening could be switched up and have something different every evening.
I started the day with a nice Goose Island Octoberfest. It was fantastic in the frozen glass :drool:

I think I may go for another...

Thorn Bird said:
*slips into something more comfortable.*
<mr. burns>
excellent!
</mr. burns>

edit:
simrbuexma.jpg

i want somma that pumpkin beer y'all were talkin' 'bout.

OMG! SARCASMO! IT'S NOVEMBER! RACE YA TO THE DAIRY QUEEN!!!!!

Drool-Boy said:
What about beers?

You could start the day with a nice guinness, to fill your belly (breakfast is vary important , my mommy sez so) , then you could move on to a few light lagers to get you to lunch time. For lunch , and the rest of the afternoon, move onto a nice ale, newcastle brown would do, then dinner & evening could be switched up and have something different every evening.
Beer, if it's actually with breakfast a nice sweet and heavy English ale goes best IMO.

Typically, mornings after breakfast I perfer something like a Molson XXX to get me going for the rest of the day, a wheat ale for lunch, Duvel for right after lunch, then switching to any number of microbrew/european lagers and ales until after dinner.

After dinner, I like Samichlaus, various Tripels, and Belgian ales.

Then it's back to something like XXX until I fall asleep.