Nov. 3 B-day thread (WTF are there so many of you)

why_ask_why said:
babe, I'm plenty dirty...there's a time & a place for everything :cool:
but... he's just soo... so... sleeman :drool:

Although I've never drunk dialed him before...

Pandora said:
Aww booo! Eloping is sooo much fun and exciting! Ya'll could elope in GA when you come. ;)

When are you guys coming to GA again???
We've actually never been.

I'm not sure if he's going or not... as it stands, he's in Vegas until Friday night, and then he flies home only to turn around and fly out to Pennsylvania Saturday afternoon to drive to Atlantic City for another show, he'll be there until Tuesday when he drives back to PA to fly home again, we'll know then if he has to fly out to Atlanta on Wednesday.

This is the most retarded travel department ever. We didn't know where he was going when until the day before he left, and by that time tickets for me to fly out were so ungodly expensive. He's staying in a luxury suite at Caesars by himself, but working from 6am to 11pm everyday.

His parents would have boo hoo'd about it anyway... so here we are.

Pandora said:
Who says they would have to know? Get married now, have a wedding later. :fly: ;)
Because I'm physically incapable of keeping a secret :fly:

Besides, we went over to their house on Sunday to make dinner for the family, and I was wearing one of those rings from Claire's that costs $8 and looks like a bling bling engagement ring, his mom flipped out and made me take it off *shakes head*

tre said:
You have to mix in a Lagavulin after dinner with a nice cuban cigar. And a Dalwhinnie goes great with a chocolate dessert.
The Dalmore 21 is for the cigar, the others (Bowmore 30 and Laphroiag 30) are >>>>>>> Lagavulin 16 ;) personal opinion of course

I love Lagavulin too, but after a few bottles of it I'm trying not to get stuck in a rut

Dalwhinnie 15 I've never been a HUGE fan of, I've had it more often recently because I hadn't tried it in a couple of years and it's apparantly growing on me.

If you ever meet up with me I'll give ya a dram of Port Ellen 21 :hi2u: then you can spend untold fortunes seeking bottles of Port Ellen like me :eek: that and St. Magdeleine

ChikkenNoodul said:
The Dalmore 21 is for the cigar, the others (Bowmore 30 and Laphroiag 30) are >>>>>>> Lagavulin 16 ;) personal opinion of course

I love Lagavulin too, but after a few bottles of it I'm trying not to get stuck in a rut

Dalwhinnie 15 I've never been a HUGE fan of, I've had it more often recently because I hadn't tried it in a couple of years and it's apparantly growing on me.

If you ever meet up with me I'll give ya a dram of Port Ellen 21 :hi2u: then you can spend untold fortunes seeking bottles of Port Ellen like me :eek: that and St. Magdeleine
Sadly, my taste is bigger than my wallet. I have only 3 scothces at home these days, the nicest being a Macallan cask strength. I await a certain scotsman to send me a few bottles (as does thrawn). 30 year old scotches are way out of my budget unfortunately. I'm more of a wine guy now. If you get me port ellen, i'll get you cubans. God bless our lack of an embargo. I brought a box of 25 back for $100. Retail here is $18 each.

zengirl said:
Because I'm physically incapable of keeping a secret :fly:

Besides, we went over to their house on Sunday to make dinner for the family, and I was wearing one of those rings from Claire's that costs $8 and looks like a bling bling engagement ring, his mom flipped out and made me take it off *shakes head*

So Drama Queen is genetic.

b_sinning said:
So Drama Queen is genetic.
HIS mom, not mine.

Ya'll should know my mom... LilMrs... and actually Drama Queen doesn't BEGIN to describe it :fly:

Pandora said:
tre.JPG
hahaha