Nov. 3 B-day thread (WTF are there so many of you)

winston3.gif

aceventura.gif

b_sinning said:
So that's why she's in the pictures naked in bed with the gay guys. I always wondered.
You see, that's the part that alwasy mystified me... they were gay and going at each other, I was just wallpaper. :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Beer, if it's actually with breakfast a nice sweet and heavy English ale goes best IMO.

Typically, mornings after breakfast I perfer something like a Molson XXX to get me going for the rest of the day, a wheat ale for lunch, Duvel for right after lunch, then switching to any number of microbrew/european lagers and ales until after dinner.

After dinner, I like Samichlaus, various Tripels, and Belgian ales.

Then it's back to something like XXX until I fall asleep.

For me an good drink for breakfast would be a good mead.

For lunch it would be a good KrystalWeisse

For Dinner it would be either a good Dunkel or Hefe-Weissbeir.

Happy Birthday Drool-boy - hope you get drunk, have a nice shit for yourself and wake up smelling like ROSES tomorrow!

:that's all I have to say about that:

tre said:
Sadly, my taste is bigger than my wallet. I have only 3 scothces at home these days, the nicest being a Macallan cask strength. I await a certain scotsman to send me a few bottles (as does thrawn). 30 year old scotches are way out of my budget unfortunately. I'm more of a wine guy now. If you get me port ellen, i'll get you cubans. God bless our lack of an embargo. I brought a box of 25 back for $100. Retail here is $18 each.

cant trust that pansy assed limey bastard :mad: