Nov. 3 B-day thread (WTF are there so many of you)

Kids cards would include "I love you as much as my xbox 360", "I'm sorry I missed your birthday but I was beating the new Grand Theft Auto", "Good luck getting your Ritalin dosages increased"

I read an article last week how doctors may start treating swollen prostates by injecting it with Botox. The thought of a doc pulling out a super huge needle and telling you to behind over and spread them is frightening.

b_sinning said:
I read an article last week how doctors may start treating swollen prostates by injecting it with Botox. The thought of a doc pulling out a super huge needle and telling you to behind over and spread them is frightening.

He doesn't need a needle for that to be frightening.

tre said:
He doesn't need a needle for that to be frightening.

I had my first prostate exam ever last week. I left the docs office with a bad latex taste in the back of my mouth. He better hope I never run into him on the street.

b_sinning said:
I had my first prostate exam ever last week. I left the docs office with a bad latex taste in the back of my mouth. He better hope I never run into him on the street.

fly goes in for a prostate exam every Tuesday.

Thorn Bird said:
don't give up on me. lemme finish my third glass of pinot noir and i'll begin to make sense, ok?? muah!

:fly:

I'm kidding of course. I can't willingly walk away from the most ample bosom on earth.