Nov. 3 B-day thread (WTF are there so many of you)

mr fartslinger can suck my underused nutsack.

can you even light candles that far up north?

Thorn Bird said:
man, have a good one. why don't you stay home and drink some beer?

Not everyone can have your day job. ;)

God, I'd love to have a day of doing nothing at home with no pets, well my fish don't bother me, no son, no telephone, and no wife. I almost flew up to the ceiling on that happy thought.

Moses was his homeboy. Drool tripped while carrying the other tablet and we lost Thou shall not wear spandex and Thou shall not post stupid threads.

Last edited:
Drool-Boy said:
Yep. I wanted to help keep her busy so I made today my birthday too.

now listen here...i KNEW there was something wrong...i was at this computer after twelve last night when i saw the birthday people, and YOU weren't on it then. :mad: i'm gonna tell pandora not to give you a birthday cake.

and i just happen to notice the birthdays come up. i'm not looking for them...and i know that it's very likely someone will not wish someone else a happy birthday, and i just think that's bad.

b_sinning said:
Not everyone can have your day job. ;)

God, I'd love to have a day of doing nothing at home with no pets, well my fish don't bother me, no son, no telephone, and no wife. I almost flew up to the ceiling on that happy thought.

hey, now...it's wine, thankeweverahmuch.

and i have a kid and a husband to keep watch of. my job's harder than all y'all's put together.