Nov. 3 B-day thread (WTF are there so many of you)

Sarcasmo said:
Of course, in the English-to-Sarcasmo translation it becomes "Men Call Pizza Hut Day"

not if your wife already has some meat thawed and ready to use. if you called pizza anyway, i'd still use it. it might be enjoyed by me, but certainly not by you.

you'd better choose how to use the thawed meat, and you'd better choose wisely.

Thorn Bird said:
quoting this for future (like tonight) reference. i love you now.

You have CNN in the elevator? I think I'm in awe. :fly:

why_ask_why said:
happy bday droolio!

I didn't know you were in the deceitful sex fiend club with me! /BS astrology mumbo jumbo

LOL ASTROLOGY!!!!

Mine says I'm the most conservative and responsible of all the signs........boy did they eff up that discription. :p

Halmark needs to start a line of realistic cards. The "I'm sorry you're white trash" and "I fucking hate you but everyone else at work will think I'm an asshole if I don't at least get you a card." series would be top sellers.

b_sinning said:
Halmark needs to start a line of realistic cards. The "I'm sorry you're white trash" and "I fucking hate you but everyone else at work will think I'm an asshole if I don't at least get you a card." series would be top sellers.

BOBO, INC. COULD PRODUCE THEM!!!

Ok, I merged all the b-day threads. With this many b-days in one day, it just didn't make sense to have to post the same thing in each thread.

b_sinning said:

OMG you have no idea how badly I need one of these cards right now.

Top sellers in the guys card series would be "I'm sorry the game warden caught you", "I'm sorry your Nascar driver sucks", "Congrats on your recent divorce and can I ask her out?", and "Hope your wife gets over menopause as fast as your daughter got over saving it for marriage."