Ontopic Muslim Ban

suck on this you crybabies. cnn interviewed a detainee and he said the us is the greatest country and he likes donald trump

I mean, they've been going through detainees social media and asking their feelings on Trump, of course they're going to say they're cool with it.

and you can love this country despite the last few days since he took charge.

"I like him...I don't know"

He sure as shit isn't about to piss off the insane guy that could throw him out tomorrow.

The ever more fucked up part of all this is that while it was happening trump put Steve Bannon, white nationalist extraordinaire, on the National Security Council. At the same time he removed the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs - the highest ranking member of the military - and that Director of National Intelligence to whom all 17 intelligence agencies report to.

The head of the military and that head of the country's spy network now have less input on national security than that guy who used to run a conspiracy theorist blog.

"I like him...I don't know"

He sure as shit isn't about to piss off the insane guy that could throw him out tomorrow.

The ever more fucked up part of all this is that while it was happening trump put Steve Bannon, white nationalist extraordinaire, on the National Security Council. At the same time he removed the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs - the highest ranking member of the military - and that Director of National Intelligence to whom all 17 intelligence agencies report to.

The head of the military and that head of the country's spy network now have less input on national security than that guy who used to run a conspiracy theorist blog.

Bannon is there as a distraction. He actually doesnt have much input at all. Its a XK-Blue-427 technique. A bit of Sleight of Hand, if you will.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I know this is OT but are little kids supposed to blow bubbles out their nose? I don't recall my kids doing this.
And I haven't seen my dog in an hour. He's either hiding or this little terror ate him.

Last edited:
what?
scab what?
http://usuncut.com/news/nyc-taxi-drivers-refusing-pick-ups-jfk-airport-solidarity-refugees/

in response to this, Uber dropped all surge pricing to JFK. not only does that make Uber drivers who worked/went to JFK strikebreakers (scabs), it also shows that Uber as a company is eager and willing to profit off of this situation instead of standing in solidarity both with the unlawfully detained immigrants and also with the Taxi drivers whose lives are being put directly and quantifiably at risk because of this.