Ontopic Muslim Ban

http://usuncut.com/news/nyc-taxi-drivers-refusing-pick-ups-jfk-airport-solidarity-refugees/

in response to this, Uber dropped all surge pricing to JFK. not only does that make Uber drivers who worked/went to JFK strikebreakers (scabs), it also shows that Uber as a company is eager and willing to profit off of this situation instead of standing in solidarity both with the unlawfully detained immigrants and also with the Taxi drivers whose lives are being put directly and quantifiably at risk because of this.
ok so the cabbies are protesting this muslim ban
so the UBER dudes swooped in to pick up people since the cabbies are protesting

am i reading this right?

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Ok.. i get it.

But

I'm sorry .. had this been the OTHER WAY AROUND-- you fucking better believe those cabbies would have swooped in to take the business if the Uber dudes where protesting.

That's the fucking truth

Sent from the slums of #PayingMyOwnRent
Stop with your logic before jimmy rustling commences.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Yes. And since the UBER drivers are sympathizing with the Fascists they should be killed too.
a4d1cd56488e46cae8f05f6b6702894c.jpg

Yes, while also taking the opportunity to charge more as "there's no one else for you to get a ride from"
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

had all the $5.00 cheese whiz in america disappeared and only ONE guy had a case left, should he sell it for $5 or sell it for $20 each?
HES GOT THE LASSSSSSST CASE
EVERYONE WANTS ONE!!!!!

omg what should he do.????

he should sell it at the highest fucking profit and pocket his earnings to later visit the ballerinas at the titty bar

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

had all the $5.00 cheese whiz in america disappeared and only ONE guy had a case left, should he sell it for $5 or sell it for $20 each?
EVERYONE WANTS ONE!!!!!

he should sell it at the highest fucking profit and pocket his earnings to later visit the ballerinas at the titty bar

Gravies and lulz because cheese whiz is big business in Philly

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

EVERYONE WANTS ONE!!!!!

I was just giving you more information on the situation, why you yelling at me?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

EVERYONE WANTS ONE!!!!!

ain't capitalism grand

ain't capitalism grand
it is and it isnt.

im gonna shock, SHOCK you all with this... but
I'm trying to see Trumps side of this.
he's been harsh yes, but in ALL honesty, the vetting should have been done AGES AGO!
CAREFULLY SCREENING EVERY SINGLE PERSON COMING INTO THE USA!,
why??? cuz you guys are such a huge threat. most of you coddled americans living in a bubble are not even aware how BAD people (islamic or others) want to blow your fucking brains out.
how is no one seeing this as that?

LETS NOT FOCUS ON HIS HARSHNESS, HIS ORANGEY SKIN OR ASSHOLEY TYPE LIPS.
the task at hand!!

its a HARSH security measure.
trump os ding this so no one can come in and grew them little cells in your own backyard and blow his brains out.

does it suck that Johnny Mohammed who's a straight laced dude who pays his taxes and contributes to the USA ?? YES!!! omg it totally sucks. but how else could this have been done?

unpopular post I'm sure. but y'all need to see both sides

it is and it isnt.

im gonna shock, SHOCK you all with this... but
I'm trying to see Trumps side of this.
he's been harsh yes, but in ALL honesty, the vetting should have been done AGES AGO!
CAREFULLY SCREENING EVERY SINGLE PERSON COMING INTO THE USA!,
why??? cuz you guys are such a huge threat. most of you coddled americans living in a bubble are not even aware how BAD people (islamic or others) want to blow your fucking brains out.
how is no one seeing this as that?

LETS NOT FOCUS ON HIS HARSHNESS, HIS ORANGEY SKIN OR ASSHOLEY TYPE LIPS.
the task at hand!!

its a HARSH security measure.
trump os ding this so no one can come in and grew them little cells in your own backyard and blow his brains out.

does it suck that Johnny Mohammed who's a straight laced dude who pays his taxes and contributes to the USA ?? YES!!! omg it totally sucks. but how else could this have been done?

unpopular post I'm sure. but y'all need to see both sides
there has already been an increase in the vetting process. the people being turned away and detained right now are people who have ALREADY BEEN VETTED and in some cases already have green cards and established lives here in the US.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony