Ontopic Muslim Ban

It's absolutely insane and pretty much illegal since he's exempted non-muslims from the seven countries.

There are phd students and cardiologists who can't come home, people who can't leave to visit their sick family members, people who were already visiting family and now can't come back to their job, their house, their car. They're going to lose everything.

There are interpreters that helped our forces out during the iraq war and have spent years being vetted despite being in constant danger for their lives who are now being told to wait longer while their families still receive death threats.

Our couple thousand military personnel currently in Iraq are now working alongside Iraqi forces that know exactly what just happened. They also have interpreters in their units that are getting the message that we won't help them despite them helping us.

Fuck this insanity. Are we still supposed to just give him a chance?

Judge orders Cheeto Mussolini to quit his bullshit with the muslim ban

http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/28/14427086/federal-court-halts-trumps-immigration-ban

as a reward, a picture of an iranian dude finishing a marathon with an american flag because americans weren't allowed to participate

da49351844dd42e2b6808baec1e047dc

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Alright, calm down. That's a citizen not happy with his govt, just like citizens over here not happy with our govt. You think the Iranian govt is better than ours?

why would you think that's what I was saying?

It was to point out that Iranians are not our enemies. Our governments are being dicks but the people aren't a threat to us.

I'm too old for this shit.
We should all be hanging out , smoking legal weed with our brothers of all colors.
Instead the Orange Goblin is sending us back to the middle ages.

Good grief.

If you're not careful Strings I'm gonna come around to your way of thinking.

Oh dear....

This isn't even about refugees you fucking idiot. These are people who already have lives here. Houses. Jobs. Friends. Class schedules. They are doctors and soldiers and cooks and students and scientists and firefighters. People who have done nothing wrong except having been born in a country that hasn't even attacked us.

Banning people from entering this country based solely on their religion goes against everything this country was founded on. Immigration reform is a must but to leave refugees from war torn countries dangling in the wind like this while our government tries to get a policy together is beyond wrong. Again, goes against everything this country was founded on.

Oh, and to people like @Mr. Asa @Duke and the others who labeled me an unabashed Trump supporter because I knocked Clinton as much as all of you knocked Trump your fat asses can take turns fucking yourselves.