Ontopic Muslim Ban

Banning people from entering this country based solely on their religion goes against everything this country was founded on. Immigration reform is a must but to leave refugees from war torn countries dangling in the wind like this while our government tries to get a policy together is beyond wrong. Again, goes against everything this country was founded on.

Oh, and to people like @Mr. Asa @Duke and the others who labeled me an unabashed Trump supporter because I knocked Clinton as much as all of you knocked Trump your fat asses can take turns fucking yourselves.
lKP6DyD.jpg

While I 100% agree all of this is total BS I'm still going to be a douche and discredit those numbers. Just taking FT. Hood, San Beridino, and Boston you are over the 9 average.

SB was 2015. Most things on there are citing numbers from 2014 max.
Also, a 10 year average of the Ft Hood (twice,) SB, and Boston would be 34 people. 34/10 is 3.4 people annually. At least that's how it reads to me

While I 100% agree all of this is total BS I'm still going to be a douche and discredit those numbers. Just taking FT. Hood, San Beridino, and Boston you are over the 9 average.

keep in mind there were quite a few years in which there were no deaths in the US attributed to islamic terrorism so it brings the average down

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
SB was 2015. Most things on there are citing numbers from 2014 max.
Also, a 10 year average of the Ft Hood (twice,) SB, and Boston would be 34 people. 34/10 is 3.4 people annually. At least that's how it reads to me

2014 Ft Hood wasnt terror it was just a pissed off guy who took it out on others.