Ontopic Mission to Uranus

Russia announced its plan for a lunar colony by 2040.
Right after NASA said it was going back.
A new space race?
Hopefully it'll all be cooperative.
But I doubt it.

We've been cooperating on the ISS since the 90's, no? Despite all the goings on down here?

Literal colonization would be a whole 'nother ballgame though I wonder if it wouldn't be more like a "farther away ISS"......at least in the beginning.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
1543606181614.png
We've been cooperating on the ISS since the 90's, no? Despite all the goings on down here?

Literal colonization would be a whole 'nother ballgame though I wonder if it wouldn't be more like a "farther away ISS"......at least in the beginning.
Hopefully the build quality will be better than that thing in Duke's picture appears. I feel like I am looking at a 60's Airstream that mated with a pimped out tow-truck.

View attachment 5588Hopefully the build quality will be better than that thing in Duke's picture appears. I feel like I am looking at a 60's Airstream that mated with a pimped out tow-truck.
You have no idea the absolutely amazing redundancy and engineering that goes intoa rover. All those things are, and look as they are for a very precise reason.

You have no idea the absolutely amazing redundancy and engineering that goes intoa rover. All those things are, and look as they are for a very precise reason.
The cabin part looks so funky - like what is with those seams? I have many ideas - I've done tooling for the government thank you very much. You have no idea of what I might know.

View attachment 5588Hopefully the build quality will be better than that thing in Duke's picture appears. I feel like I am looking at a 60's Airstream that mated with a pimped out tow-truck.
:lol:

You're a fucking idiot. Jesus fuck.
If I'm not mistaken, one of our members has worked for NASA or one of their contractors, maybe you could ask what they think of it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and Duke
:lol:

You're a fucking idiot. Jesus fuck.
If I'm not mistaken, one of our members has worked for NASA or one of their contractors, maybe you could ask what they think of it.
Don't you have some bullets to go clean or something? I think Dad is calling, you poor misogynistic tard.

Last edited:
Don't you have some bullets to go clean or something? I think Dad is calling you poor misogynistic tard.
There are 30 managers and exec's on the InSight team alone. Not counting however many at Lockheed. Not counting however many at E.S.A. and everywhere else that worked for close to 10 years on this. All these people spent more man hours on the development and build of this than you have on anything other than fucking up.

However you, in your infinite wisdom and with your honorary degree in bullshit from the FBK Institute (Go Fighting FuckUps!) think that the build quality of something that was thrown miles through the cold dark night only to land on another fucking planet is kinda shitty.

Then you call me a misogynist and say I should go clean some bullets, an insult that makes as much sense as your comments on InSight for the same reason. Because you are an idiot.

How have you survived as long as you have?

There are 30 managers and exec's on the InSight team alone. Not counting however many at Lockheed. Not counting however many at E.S.A. and everywhere else that worked for close to 10 years on this. All these people spent more man hours on the development and build of this than you have on anything other than fucking up.

However you, in your infinite wisdom and with your honorary degree in bullshit from the FBK Institute (Go Fighting FuckUps!) think that the build quality of something that was thrown miles through the cold dark night only to land on another fucking planet is kinda shitty.

Then you call me a misogynist and say I should go clean some bullets, an insult that makes as much sense as your comments on InSight for the same reason. Because you are an idiot.

How have you survived as long as you have?
Dude, calling your wife LadyButt is objectification. When men objectify women it's called misogyny.

I have as much right as the next person to comment on the build quality -why you are getting triggered is mystifying yet funny as fuck. It's really just the "cabin" part to the left that looks a bit rough. How is it shitty? - they all got paid. We all paid taxes toward it.

Apparently I had accomplished a hella lot more than you by age 32-33. Consider dieting - you're getting fat as fuck.

Yeah but this is First to build a house on the moon! I bet it becomes a competition.
At least until the Taco Bell goes up.

Besides a good vantage point for military use.

Last thing we need is warring factions on the moon. Plenty of that right here*.

* here meaning UF as well as the rest of the planet.

As far as the Rover thing, well, it's a robot Rover, not a moon house for people.