Manscapers Anonymous

Hey look, a bunch of posts about asses, pubic hair, sexual innuendo, shaving, gay voyeurism... I never would have expected that.

Except this isn't really anonymous. Oh well.

So I went out and bought a manscaping device to help groom my bits. Used it once so far, and while it was scary at first having any sort of moving blades near my elpmis, I quickly got over that and easily got my hedge trimmed nicely. The misses immediately approved of the new look and perhaps would like me to gradually try some more trimming.

I tried it dry the first time. Next time I think I'll use it in the shower and see how that works. Quite a versatile tool.

I would like to send a special shout out to the board member out there who recommended the product.

Any others out there have success or horror stories about this?

/inline4

Its great in the shower!

Pro Tip: I use conditioner as shaving gel. Its a nice lube and additionally I'm really soft at the end.

WTF. YOu text me at 10AM on a Sunday. I didn't even check my phone until 4PM. I think it was a bit to late. Ok I am the April in the relationship aka doesn't keep track of her phone!

Duh :tard:

You're supposed to have that thing in your vagina at all times.

edit: Shit, lets not hijack this thread with vagina talk.

So am I the only one who just mans up and goes after things with a regular razor? I tried an electric razor once and it sucked. I'm an all or nothing kind of gal so I just keep going when I'm done with my legs. I use shaving gel as shaving gel. I'm considering this conditioner idea, but then, what am I going to condition?

So am I the only one who just mans up and goes after things with a regular razor? I tried an electric razor once and it sucked. I'm an all or nothing kind of gal so I just keep going when I'm done with my legs. I use shaving gel as shaving gel. I'm considering this conditioner idea, but then, what am I going to condition?

It works! And its less expensive than buying shaving cream and you're multi-tasking.

Hey look, a bunch of posts about asses, pubic hair, sexual innuendo, shaving, gay voyeurism... I never would have expected that.
I'm sorry they get in the way of all the other thought provoking threads you start. I'll be looking forward to your next insightful post and/or thread.

Thank you for setting us straight.

if it's been a while i use clippers then a razor. but usually i just use my razor, never had a problem.

I'm the same way. I also feel the same about electric razors, they take twice as long and do a horrible job.