Manscapers Anonymous

I've been tempted to get one, guess I'll give it a go.

Disposibles are terrible for the job, the Venus was good though.

I've been tempted to get one, guess I'll give it a go.

Disposibles are terrible for the job, the Venus was good though.

:clap:

I still use my Venus in some areas, as I find the electric takes a little longer (but I get ZERO razor burn in return for that extra time.)

:clap:

I still use my Venus in some areas, as I find the electric takes a little longer (but I get ZERO razor burn in return for that extra time.)

Jesus, you own one? I just nicked my girlfriends :p

I had a secret razor stash for it too.

Also, just found out that the manscaper translates to about $80 here. Debating whether or not to order it from Amazon US

Am I the only one here that still uses some variation of the Mach 3?

And am I the only one here that lets his ass hair grow free and untamed? I don't have much of an ass to begin with, the shag carpet I have back there is extra padding for my pelvis.

And am I the only one here that lets his ass hair grow free and untamed? I don't have much of an ass to begin with, the shag carpet I have back there is extra padding for my pelvis.

I have a Gillette Fusion and a Mach 3 Turbo, but I much prefer my philishave wet & dry. Gets the job done much quicker with zero irritation.

It feels so much nicer when shaved, at least give it a go. It's not like it won't grow back.

I still use Mach 3.

As a follow up for those who do manscape... How often do you do so? I'm afraid that any stubble might hurt my woman as I go balls deep in her. Has anyone else had a problem with this, or do you have to keep it pretty freshly shorn to avoid it?

I shave about once every time I care. that ends up being twice a year, maybe.

I don't shave my ass much at all because that is gay.

As a follow up for those who do manscape... How often do you do so? I'm afraid that any stubble might hurt my woman as I go balls deep in her. Has anyone else had a problem with this, or do you have to keep it pretty freshly shorn to avoid it?

I shave once a week. :iono:

The rubbing can cause a little redness, it's so worth it.